Is Niketalk semi dead now? It's been a minute since I've been on here.

You don’t ever see new members post. You just see the same people post over and over again

once i saw Joe puma talk about NT in terms of "young people dunno how important Niketalk was" with Tyga i knew we being rendered irelevant...

PROBLEM really is thou massive threads that hide new content...(Tan, official threads in retro)

Niketalk should be as USER FRIENDLY AS POSSIBLE!

Welcome home

They let you out a few months for good behavior after 15?

giphy.gif

Yes, a bunch of 1 reply threads would've saved NT. :rolleyes

betta that da completely unnavigable situation Niketalk retro is right now....

Niketalk should read like a Newspaper...Headlines (new threads) get priority, because it draws new people...i shouldn't have to hunt for new info for more than a second, i should be right on da front page via a new thread.

Jewelry thread massive though.

jewelry thread is a massive thread done well, info isn't lost there because da content is always talked about... you're not obligated to read from da start to know whats going on.

post your car thread is another good example of a massive thread done well because its it
its not necessary to follow da entire thread to post a car you own or ask a question.

things like TAN rob da general thread of new content that could've been a thread..

HUGE showcase threads in retro ruin ways you can get new info because its buried in a thread that if you don't follow you'll miss out on....

jewelry thread is a massive thread done well, info isn't lost there because da content is always talked about... you're not obligated to read from da start to know whats going on.

post your car thread is another good example of a massive thread done well because its it
its not necessary to follow da entire thread to post a car you own or ask a question.

things like TAN rob da general thread of new content that could've been a thread..

HUGE showcase threads in retro ruin ways you can get new info because its buried in a thread that if you don't follow you'll miss out on....

Bruh I REALLY think you not grasping the concept of TAN. You trying so hard to be against it, you haven't even been in there to know what really going down in there. You looking like the Ninja the political folks be talking about.

If this site were to flourish, women need to be involved under their own volition. The fact that women do not feel comfortable here, speaks volumes. All the great clubs get it. Protect the women, make them feel comfortable, your popularity will rise. The all boys club has never been a successful model, and their members have never been the ones to emulate.

If this site were to flourish, women need to be involved under their own volition. The fact that women do not feel comfortable here, speaks volumes. All the great clubs get it. Protect the women, make them feel comfortable, your popularity will rise. The all boys club has never been a successful model, and their members have never been the ones to emulate.
To be fair 20 years is a pretty solid case study for proving success.

Forums as a social media platform are not being adopted by younger generations. They are exposed to twitter and instagram from day one and that is what they roll with.

The members here came when they were younger for the shoes and stuck around for other interests after they cooled on the shoe collecting thing.

To be fair 20 years is a pretty solid case study for proving success.

Forums as a social media platform are not being adopted by younger generations. They are exposed to twitter and instagram from day one and that is what they roll with.

The members here came when they were younger for the shoes and stuck around for other interests after they cooled on the shoe collecting thing.
I do not doubt that, but things do need to evolve. Outside of the new political consciousness due to the arrival of the orange sphincter in the white house, opinions need to change in regard to people being allowed to be themselves. Homophobic content, sexist and misogynist leanings, the world is much larger than simply being a guy who likes shoes. Girls like them too, as well as the gay and transgender community. However, I do get the feeling that none will be accepted here with open arms.

Nt still jumping. Cats older now so it's not as much roasting but a lot more bickering and a lot less women appreciation threads. Not exactly sure why bc it's basically just ig 2.0 just like tan is Twitter 2.0.

:lol:

But IG, Twitter, and FB make women comfortable? Got it...

Back
Top Bottom