Is NT An Old Head Site?

I just don't see many new posters.

I feel like we're all late 20's and early 30's.

Is this just General or site wide?

Will NT die with us?

I feel like social media has replaced message boards. A lot of us were teens when we discovered NT, teens these days are on IG, snap and whatever else there is
That's the truth.. I know a lot of youngsters in a IG group for shoes..

That's the truth.. I know a lot of youngsters in a IG group for shoes..

Word. Thats how i originally found NT, i had no idea how to tell the difference between a fake and legit pair of jordans aside from the obvious fake colorways (shoutout young and rich and the clear 7s). Plus the whole buy/sell marketplace.

All of that is on IG now for the younger generation.

Kids are on kik and such nowadays. Plus, there's really no need to research sneakers anymore.

Twitter took everything great about forum culture and made it convenient and not a niche/nerdy thing. There definitely are probably few <20 year olds on here.

People would look at you funny if you said you had thousands of posts on a forum "about sneakers" but rack up those same number of Tweets like it's nothing.

I'm only early 20's but I feel like I'm too old for sites like KTT where I feel like the main new members signing up are like 14-15. But that's when I got on there and here so I can't be mad. They be saying some dumb **** sometimes. But I do get put on to new or different music/etc. occassionally.

I'm 29 and feel right about in the middle of the age group that frequents general, so I'm good.

I'm really just here for the General forum

So many characters on here -- could make a damn Netflix series about NT

Thats just the General section. The shoe side is full of youngins and dudes our age that act like youngins

The past 6 months or so ive been in general almost exclusively. I dont have that passion/want for shoes anymore, combined with bs releasing.

For the last year ive worn the same 3-4 pairs of shoes damn near everyday. 2 pairs of chucks, lebron lows, and concord lows

Last edited:
The posting has been on a decline

They killed it with all these threads about vast topics.

It's times where you can come to General and the whole 1st page is full of those types of threads. I like the Fools Wildin thread but a lot of the dumb **** in there is thread worthy lol.

Same with the Political Thread, etc.

I feel like social media has replaced message boards. A lot of us were teens when we discovered NT, teens these days are on IG, snap and whatever else there is

This, spot on.

As an 'old head' though, message boards>social media.

plenty of young kids on here trying to get attention :lol:

its just the older/longtime NTers trump and stand out so the young cats go unnoticed

Back
Top Bottom