Is NT An Old Head Site?

nt general
other parts is different

Yeah. The shoe boards are full of the young cats. I usually scroll past the text in most JB/Nike Retro/Nike threads until I see a picture of the shoe that initially brought me into the thread.

NT General is, and NT Music in some instances as well, an outlier.

I prefer it that way.

Is this board that old compared to another message board like say Thecoli?

da coli is just music forum & general put together...

NT general is definitely da bingo retirement home age wise, but as far as traffic its da most active here.

JB section da youngest age wise i presume.

da coli is just music forum & general put together...

NT general is definitely da bingo retirement home age wise, but as far as traffic its da most active here.

JB section da youngest age wise i presume.
The coli is like 5 times funnier than NT but I'm sleep though

if you're familiar with the coli, then this NT transition should be smooth as hell, I love it :lol: other than most of the women appreciation threads not making it, and my wrestling women gallery getting evaporated, I have no problem at all with the current NT update

broads on dating sites/apps use kik so they don't have name drop da social media pages right away.

And chicks who struggle to pay their Cricket/Metro PCS bills since you can still use kik without having a connection

I don't know how much many would actually entail but I do notice its mostly a low of noobs who get out of pocket and don't know a lot of history with certain posters.

Those the ones I see falling for some if the dumbest **** on here.

been here since 06...place has def matured and that's a good thing. Can't lie it was way more Lulz back then tho. Way more...pyp used to be landmines

Was talking about this with my girl's lil' bro (who's 16) while at Sneakercon last week (which sucks btw). Back when I was younger it was all about the forums (NT/ISS - what happened to ISS?). Nowadays, it's IG and YouTube. Heck, they had a "celebrity game" of YouTube personalities. He got mad hyped being able to take pictures with them after. But it is what it is. I still get hyped because I knew of Dom Kennedy before he blew up because he used to post in the WDYWT thread.

NT going back to a 20 thread per page format should help with new posts, and meth needs to go ahead and kill da thread about nothing.

Stop blaming TAN, it's been proven it's not taking anything away from NT in any capacity. You just want something to blame, not surprising considering the nonsense you post a good amount of the time.

The new threads issue is NTs own fault. The threads asking for girl advice used to be hilarious but now its either posted in TAY or everyone responses with "this isn't thread worthy" and blasts OP and gets the thread locked

Consolidated threads are partially to blame, but tbh, a lot of us have gotten older, so girl problem threads aren't what they used to be.

Folks who participated in the "air her out" threads are probably married or are in committed relationships. They're not about to have the same input on girl issues like they used to because they're removed from such phases of life.

****, the TAN is really just like a live twitter feed on NT. It's slick trash in there. :lol:

A few of us have been here 10+ years. Our humors have evolved, tastes have changed, etc. etc. etc. ****. Hairlines have probably started to recede so cats wouldn't dare push a PYP thread to 99 pages like we did in the past. And some lucky mf'ers out there probably done knocked up the old NT shortys that used to visit the site.

But even with all that being the case, I still love this place and hope to be a member for many years to come.

The coli is like 5 times funnier than NT but I'm sleep though

da emojis make it funnier..once u laughed at Westbrook cut outs enough times da actual responses aren't unlike what here.

da MAIN thing the did is they completely segregated their political "woke" talk away from da knee slapping hyjinx. all da political Threads here have put a wet blanket on da mood in alot of Threads here and things bleed over.

Back
Top Bottom