Is Obese the New "Thick"?

Saw this article posted on a friend's FaceBook...what are your thoughts? Mature comments only, please...
Too many black women are getting too fat.

Sure, we’ve had a long love affair with our natural curves. The sway of our backsides, the projection of our hips and the generousness of our thighs are subjects of songs canonized in black culture. Think of “She’s a Bad Mama Jama,

Saw this article posted on a friend's FaceBook...what are your thoughts? Mature comments only, please...
Too many black women are getting too fat.

Sure, we’ve had a long love affair with our natural curves. The sway of our backsides, the projection of our hips and the generousness of our thighs are subjects of songs canonized in black culture. Think of “She’s a Bad Mama Jama,

laugh.gif
you're asking for it

Now, how did I know this gonna be about black women? They're not the only females overweight.

Now, how did I know this gonna be about black women? They're not the only females overweight.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by airkeung88

only based on black women. i guess it's true.

ask the author, i didn't write the article.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by airkeung88

only based on black women. i guess it's true.

ask the author, i didn't write the article.

-waystinthyme

No. Some are just mad thick black women get any love shown and of course those that dislike it must use hyperbole to disrespect and denigrate it.

Then there's the % of genuine idiots that don't know what an obese looks like.

No. Some are just mad thick black women get any love shown and of course those that dislike it must use hyperbole to disrespect and denigrate it.

Then there's the % of genuine idiots that don't know what an obese looks like.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

What people need to realize is that fat rolls do not equal good thick. Girls up there in that pic are good thick
so is the distinction between 'good thick' and 'bad thick' or 'thick' and 'obese'? are obese women considered 'bad thick'?

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

What people need to realize is that fat rolls do not equal good thick. Girls up there in that pic are good thick
so is the distinction between 'good thick' and 'bad thick' or 'thick' and 'obese'? are obese women considered 'bad thick'?

-waystinthyme

This is funny, I called this one chick I deal w/ 'thick' and she got hot. I guess thick is the new fat.

This is funny, I called this one chick I deal w/ 'thick' and she got hot. I guess thick is the new fat.

Back
Top Bottom