tumblr_l4zn2mXmRT1qc9w9zo1_500.jpg
Dis photoshop. 

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

[AtlantaAccent]Dis Thick or Is Dis Fat Shaawty?[/AtlantaAccent]

Dis photoshop. 

roll.gif

Even if it were real that would be a mad awkard looking body. I mean her legs literally look like bowling pins. But it isnt just black women but it is a good % of them that are on the fatty side and thirsty desperate simps with no game be gassing them up saying they thick look nice has ruined the game.

I recall the good ole days when they had lil to no esteem and on a given drunken night at the club, you could play on they insecurities and it was a gravy train from that point (figurely and literally speaking) Now they go around with an attitude like they looking like beyonce. Its getting outta hand they want to be treated with dignity and respect, and cherished like actual beautiful woman
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

[AtlantaAccent]Dis Thick or Is Dis Fat Shaawty?[/AtlantaAccent]

Dis photoshop. 

roll.gif

Even if it were real that would be a mad awkard looking body. I mean her legs literally look like bowling pins. But it isnt just black women but it is a good % of them that are on the fatty side and thirsty desperate simps with no game be gassing them up saying they thick look nice has ruined the game.

I recall the good ole days when they had lil to no esteem and on a given drunken night at the club, you could play on they insecurities and it was a gravy train from that point (figurely and literally speaking) Now they go around with an attitude like they looking like beyonce. Its getting outta hand they want to be treated with dignity and respect, and cherished like actual beautiful woman
indifferent.gif

My friend made a status on facebook the other day about seeing a pretty girl with a pudge and the girls on his page went in on him. I had to step in and help cuz they were heated. One girl had the nerve to say she didn't have a muffin top and I go to look at her page and most pics were from the neck up. We already know what that means. I started to say something to her but didn't want to start anything. I saw a body shot and of course she was fat.
I obese is becoming the new thick cuz outside of models girls think cuz they have a big $%+ and breasts they are thick. Most of them are fat and don't even try to do anything about it. Of course other women of other races are fat and don't do anything about it but they don't celebrate it either.

I could post examples but I'm on my phone and I wouldn't ever put anyone I know on blast like that.

My friend made a status on facebook the other day about seeing a pretty girl with a pudge and the girls on his page went in on him. I had to step in and help cuz they were heated. One girl had the nerve to say she didn't have a muffin top and I go to look at her page and most pics were from the neck up. We already know what that means. I started to say something to her but didn't want to start anything. I saw a body shot and of course she was fat.
I obese is becoming the new thick cuz outside of models girls think cuz they have a big $%+ and breasts they are thick. Most of them are fat and don't even try to do anything about it. Of course other women of other races are fat and don't do anything about it but they don't celebrate it either.

I could post examples but I'm on my phone and I wouldn't ever put anyone I know on blast like that.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

white girls do not like being called thick.
learned that in high school
That's cause they know better, they've seen the black and latina girls that are called thick and want no parts.
laugh.gif

That's cause they know better, they've seen the black and latina girls that are called thick and want no parts.
laugh.gif

This. And i cosign wth this article. Lotta black women I see increasingly should be on "fools thinkin they doing it" thread..new hairdo doesn't hide the fact u waddle instead of walk.
smh.gif
not trying to hate or single out. But it is something I really notice so I'm just keepin it real.

This. And i cosign wth this article. Lotta black women I see increasingly should be on "fools thinkin they doing it" thread..new hairdo doesn't hide the fact u waddle instead of walk.
smh.gif
not trying to hate or single out. But it is something I really notice so I'm just keepin it real.

Back
Top Bottom