Is Obese the New "Thick"?

Ms. Harrison
embarassed.gif

I <3 you

Originally Posted by Steve212

This thick.
2586jx5.jpg

No. That's fat. 
This is thick: Notice there's no flabbiness on the arms?  Or how her stomach is relatively flat? Or the fact that her waistline is still smaller, giving her that coke bottle frame?  None of what I have just mentioned applies to the picture you posted above.

a40gpe.jpg

Originally Posted by Steve212

This thick.
2586jx5.jpg

No. That's fat. 
This is thick: Notice there's no flabbiness on the arms?  Or how her stomach is relatively flat? Or the fact that her waistline is still smaller, giving her that coke bottle frame?  None of what I have just mentioned applies to the picture you posted above.

a40gpe.jpg

in NYC, I see more obese blacks and Latinos than whites. but the world fattest and heaviest person in the world is a white person. anyways you can be type chubby and still look popping, some double Ds with an average stomach and nice chun li thighs and a poke out

in NYC, I see more obese blacks and Latinos than whites. but the world fattest and heaviest person in the world is a white person. anyways you can be type chubby and still look popping, some double Ds with an average stomach and nice chun li thighs and a poke out

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

[AtlantaAccent]Dis Thick or Is Dis Fat Shaawty?[/AtlantaAccent]

tumblr_l4zn2mXmRT1qc9w9zo1_500.jpg
Dis photoshop. 

roll.gif

But it isnt just black women but it is a good % of them that are on the fatty side and thirsty desperate simps with no game be gassing them up saying they thick look nice has ruined the game.

this. these females dont make any effort to be healthier because they know that dudes will still holla just because they have a box

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

[AtlantaAccent]Dis Thick or Is Dis Fat Shaawty?[/AtlantaAccent]

tumblr_l4zn2mXmRT1qc9w9zo1_500.jpg
Dis photoshop. 

roll.gif

But it isnt just black women but it is a good % of them that are on the fatty side and thirsty desperate simps with no game be gassing them up saying they thick look nice has ruined the game.

this. these females dont make any effort to be healthier because they know that dudes will still holla just because they have a box

Fat is fat. Some women try to make themselves feel better by calling themselves thick.
But most of the time, those dudes that are trying to smash are telling them that they aren't fat, just thick.
And I mean that by all women not just the black ones.

Fat is fat. Some women try to make themselves feel better by calling themselves thick.
But most of the time, those dudes that are trying to smash are telling them that they aren't fat, just thick.
And I mean that by all women not just the black ones.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

That's true

Hispanic/DR BBW's are gorgeous  I see a lot some DR/Hispanic ladies north of 205 lbs and they're sexy, because it's all in the right places, their personalities are contagious, they keep themseleves proper, and it's not all sloppy to the point where you can use their waitstline for a parka.

I seen my share of  white BBW's etc, and it's not a good sight.  Straight Roseanne Barr. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

That's true

Hispanic/DR BBW's are gorgeous  I see a lot some DR/Hispanic ladies north of 205 lbs and they're sexy, because it's all in the right places, their personalities are contagious, they keep themseleves proper, and it's not all sloppy to the point where you can use their waitstline for a parka.

I seen my share of  white BBW's etc, and it's not a good sight.  Straight Roseanne Barr. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom