Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

Not adding that article to my search history lol :rofl:

Article: A researcher thinks that the commonly held belief that men are more prone to psychopathic behavior is wrong. He thinks it is wrong because it is based on a flawed measurement. He thinks if we change the measurement, and also the definition somewhat, it would be one-to-one. He has only have a limited survey to back up his claim, involving white-collar workers. No large-scale study has verified his claim.

Also, this only has to do with the workplace.

Random internet dude: See, see, see, women are crazy

Brah, I can't stand this nonsense

It is like some dudes be smoking a combination of fentanyl and glazed leather dust

..Or someone is cracking a joke and you're taking it absolutely too seriously in attempted gotcha moment. Dont work yourself up bruh.

..Or someone is cracking a joke and you're taking it absolutely too seriously in attempted gotcha moment. Dont work yourself up bruh.
The **** you are talking about?

Me and WASHED KING WASHED KING are having a light-hearted moment. It is a running joke inside joke between us that he jokes about being a misogynist, and I voice my displeasure about goofy interest discourse from men

I don't give a **** about some gotcha moment, I don't care what you have to say in here, I wasn't even talking to you

Do you

I'll never understand the fixation of individuals going live at events. How are you having a good time if you're looking through the eye of your phone.

The **** you are talking about?

Me and WASHED KING WASHED KING are having a light-hearted moment. It is a running joke inside joke between us that he jokes about being a misogynist, and I voice my displeasure about goofy interest discourse from men

I don't give a **** about some gotcha moment, I don't care what you have to say in here, I wasn't even talking to you

Do you
Damn, Friday morning Trill showed up early?

Phones aren't going anywhere

It's up to the user to decide to use it as a tool or a distraction

Basically. It’s like any other addiction.

Food, drugs, alcohol, gambling, sex, etc. it’s up to the users to have discipline and admit that they have a problem.

If the phone is stopping you from basic routines (ie, bathing, brushing your teeth, hygiene, distracting you and consuming your every waking moment) then, you have an issue

i recently gave away my apple watch for this reason. it gave me less and less of choice about checking notifications and what was happening on the internet and in text messages. i feel too connected. at least with my phone i can put it down and not check it. the watch was too easy to stay connected

Back
Top Bottom