Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

Twitter fell once Tumblr stopped allowing Pr0n and sex advertisements. I think that was 2017/2018. All the sex workers went over there.

Elon is terrible but Twitter was bad before he bought it. I can’t let you do that, and I don’t even care for dude.

They sold it to him for that very reason. It was going down hill so, sell it to him for billions and let it be his problem.

Twitter been a rancid cesspool since at least 2014/2015.

That place been hamsterdam/debauchery laden for a WHILE
It was going downhill before then, but you could literally avoid all of that (like me avoiding Post Malone having 9 diamond songs but only hearing two). Elon is directly responsible for changing a bunch of things that didn’t need to be changed whether adding or taking away, along with the previous stuff I mentioned. He cratered the hell out of twitter as he took over and the only reason a lot of people still bother with it cause it’s the easiest most seamless social media app to use.

Twitter fell once Tumblr stopped allowing Pr0n and sex advertisements. I think that was 2017/2018. All the sex workers went over there.
Now this is definitely true. Get on tumblr now and there’s really no reason for it. The search engine is terrible as far as gifs and such. It’s basically Last FM status now.

I 100% agree with the thread title.

It is full stop. I can’t believe it’s allowed. It’s so mentally destructive to have the most extreme viewpoints be the ones that people constantly have in their face.

Churning out anxious depressed fearful rage full people.

TV was the first version of that but that at least it was somewhat moderate in terms of extremism and real journalism. We’ve gone significantly backwards.

Back
Top Bottom