Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

Nupe still in here defending his honor. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

18 pages running and yep, still gay

laugh.gif

I just can't get down with the get down man..
Exactly.
Like...how do you even feel comfortable doing that in front of a biddie you trying to impress? 

roll.gif
  Clowns.

yeah its cool if you just goofing off and chilling with a few friends but IN THE CLUB? ...C'mon homie... you asking to get laughed at.
laughed at by who, other dudes? if the females are feeling it, why would i care what you dudes think?
You are because you're defending yourself. Think about it.
grin.gif
. No man wants to look "Weak" (or whatever word ya'll would use, but we say weak) to his pack. You're just banking on the chance that if all that weakness nets you a BAD %%%!*, all is forgiving. Which is true. By any means, get the cat. But what if you do all that "hands on hips" type of +%!* and the women aren't feeling it? What then? Is it ok to say you look foolish then? Cuz I'm sure it's happened. Just like my "stand on the wall schwag" ain't batting a hunnid, yours ain't either. But I digress///

The thing is, I ain't knocking having fun, but I don't skin the cat the way some of  you guys do. I ALWAYS looked at clubs like this:

Dance floor = women
Bar = men
Somewhere in between = common ground.

I'ma do my two step and all. I ain't too cool to sway for a minute. But just like it ain't lady like to kill a 5th of Jim Beam at the bar, it ain't manly to do all that gyrating and pulsating that women be on.  This ain't middle school man
grin.gif
. Let your pair descend for a moment. Act like a MAN.
laugh.gif

i see what you're saying, some dudes go beyond OD with the dancing and look more like girls than even the girls do. but not every dude dancing is going OD, and not every dude dancing is gay.

personally, im shy and i'd have trouble just walking up to a female and creating conversation out of nothing. but i dont mind dancing a little and using that as an icebreaker. the goal isnt to be the best dancer in the club, its just to guage the females around you. you dance a little, have a little fun, and then pull them to the side after and put in work. different strokes for different folks.

laugh.gif

Exactly.
Like...how do you even feel comfortable doing that in front of a biddie you trying to impress? 

roll.gif
  Clowns.

yeah its cool if you just goofing off and chilling with a few friends but IN THE CLUB? ...C'mon homie... you asking to get laughed at.
laughed at by who, other dudes? if the females are feeling it, why would i care what you dudes think?
grin.gif
. No man wants to look "Weak" (or whatever word ya'll would use, but we say weak) to his pack. You're just banking on the chance that if all that weakness nets you a BAD %%%!*, all is forgiving. Which is true. By any means, get the cat. But what if you do all that "hands on hips" type of +%!* and the women aren't feeling it? What then? Is it ok to say you look foolish then? Cuz I'm sure it's happened. Just like my "stand on the wall schwag" ain't batting a hunnid, yours ain't either. But I digress///

The thing is, I ain't knocking having fun, but I don't skin the cat the way some of  you guys do. I ALWAYS looked at clubs like this:

Dance floor = women
Bar = men

I'ma do my two step and all. I ain't too cool to sway for a minute. But just like it ain't lady like to kill a 5th of Jim Beam at the bar, it ain't manly to do all that gyrating and pulsating that women be on.  This ain't middle school man
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i see what you're saying, some dudes go beyond OD with the dancing and look more like girls than even the girls do. but not every dude dancing is going OD, and not every dude dancing is gay.

personally, im shy and i'd have trouble just walking up to a female and creating conversation out of nothing. but i dont mind dancing a little and using that as an icebreaker. the goal isnt to be the best dancer in the club, its just to guage the females around you. you dance a little, have a little fun, and then pull them to the side after and put in work. different strokes for different folks.

laugh.gif

Exactly.

roll.gif
  Clowns.

grin.gif

Dance floor = women
Bar = men

grin.gif
laugh.gif

eh.. from a girl's perspective.. my girl's LOVE a guy that can dance.  Weird, cuz we were just talkin about this topic. Just think about it.. Someone that has good rhythm on the dance floor shows that they know how to move their body.  Just makes us think of how good they are in the bedroom.  And from our experiences with past bfs... in reality, the good dancers were always better in the bedroom.  Maybe we all just got lucky... Idk.  Just my opinion. 

laugh.gif

Exactly.

roll.gif
  Clowns.

grin.gif

Dance floor = women
Bar = men

grin.gif
laugh.gif

eh.. from a girl's perspective.. my girl's LOVE a guy that can dance.  Weird, cuz we were just talkin about this topic. Just think about it.. Someone that has good rhythm on the dance floor shows that they know how to move their body.  Just makes us think of how good they are in the bedroom.  And from our experiences with past bfs... in reality, the good dancers were always better in the bedroom.  Maybe we all just got lucky... Idk.  Just my opinion. 

Originally Posted by musicjunky05

Game. Set. Match.

What the girls like >  What the mean muggers standing on the side like. 

Game. Set. Match.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Game. Set. Match.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh so now y'all auditioning for sex on the dance floor? Dancing for Birds. What is funny is that this thread is going to cause a lot of no rhythm dudes to practice, practice, practice that gay %%! dance in hopes it pulls them more women.

Also for some reason you guys are assuming that if one doesn't want to flame out and do the dougie that means they are on the wall mean mugging. Ever heard of the two step? I dance, I just don't do that hands on hips, turning up your lips kind of dancing y'all do.

So umm musicjunky05 I have a question for you since you are giving a "girl's" perspective (quite appropriate actually cause most WOMEN know better than to judge sexual prowess on dancing), how many dudes have you and your girls have been with "in the bedroom" to make a qualifying assumption like you did??? Hmm.

Game. Set. Match.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh so now y'all auditioning for sex on the dance floor? Dancing for Birds. What is funny is that this thread is going to cause a lot of no rhythm dudes to practice, practice, practice that gay %%! dance in hopes it pulls them more women.

Also for some reason you guys are assuming that if one doesn't want to flame out and do the dougie that means they are on the wall mean mugging. Ever heard of the two step? I dance, I just don't do that hands on hips, turning up your lips kind of dancing y'all do.

So umm musicjunky05 I have a question for you since you are giving a "girl's" perspective (quite appropriate actually cause most WOMEN know better than to judge sexual prowess on dancing), how many dudes have you and your girls have been with "in the bedroom" to make a qualifying assumption like you did??? Hmm.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Game. Set. Match.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm saying, if you standing on the side watching another dude dance, how does that make you look? Lame/mean mugging against the wall. 

Ain't that what life is though, in some way you are auditioning on how you can take care of a woman whether it's getting money, dancing, sports, etc. 

One dude might dougie while another dude is spending $500 on bottle service, do whatever works for you.

Game. Set. Match.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm saying, if you standing on the side watching another dude dance, how does that make you look? Lame/mean mugging against the wall. 

Ain't that what life is though, in some way you are auditioning on how you can take care of a woman whether it's getting money, dancing, sports, etc. 

One dude might dougie while another dude is spending $500 on bottle service, do whatever works for you.

Game. Set. Match.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Can you read, or more specifically how bad is your reading comprehension? I don't stand on the wall mean mugging. I'll get out and on the floor and keep a nice simple groove, but then if I see a woman I'm interested in I'll go speak with her. Too easy. Stop trying to defend your feminine dance by trying to connect it to pulling women. You don't have to dance like that to pull chicks.

Game. Set. Match.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Can you read, or more specifically how bad is your reading comprehension? I don't stand on the wall mean mugging. I'll get out and on the floor and keep a nice simple groove, but then if I see a woman I'm interested in I'll go speak with her. Too easy. Stop trying to defend your feminine dance by trying to connect it to pulling women. You don't have to dance like that to pull chicks.

cguy610 wrote:

laugh.gif

See you getting mad at the computer now.  Ole mean muggin' while doing the two step.  Right now, you sounding jealous of people that dougie and pull chicks.  I don't even dougie, check page 1, but who am I to hate on another man in a club for doing his thing.  At least half of the women in bars/clubs ain't quality women anyways so who cares.  

You sounding salty over there, gonna come at musicjunky05 like she's a ho just cause her opinion doesn't agree with yours.  Yes, you are mad.

Musicjunky05, I'll dance for you. 
embarassed.gif

cguy610 wrote:

laugh.gif

See you getting mad at the computer now.  Ole mean muggin' while doing the two step.  Right now, you sounding jealous of people that dougie and pull chicks.  I don't even dougie, check page 1, but who am I to hate on another man in a club for doing his thing.  At least half of the women in bars/clubs ain't quality women anyways so who cares.  

You sounding salty over there, gonna come at musicjunky05 like she's a ho just cause her opinion doesn't agree with yours.  Yes, you are mad.

embarassed.gif

Game. Set. Match.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hahahaha my bad.  I didn't mean that everyone should learn THIS dance or any other trendy dance.  I'm just talkin' in general.
First off, I AM a woman, not a little girl, ok.  Me and the girls are 24/25.  I've only been with 3 guys.  Out of the 10 of us, we've all had 3+ partners with the exception of 2 girls.  We're not judging men purely on their dancing capabilities.  We aren't going to clubs scoping dudes out.  It's just something we NOTICED comparing exes/past partners.  I'm not speaking for all females.  I was simply sharing what me and my group of friends discussed.  We weren't right about ALL of them, but majority did.  Like I said.. maybe we just got lucky.  IDK.

Game. Set. Match.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hahahaha my bad.  I didn't mean that everyone should learn THIS dance or any other trendy dance.  I'm just talkin' in general.
First off, I AM a woman, not a little girl, ok.  Me and the girls are 24/25.  I've only been with 3 guys.  Out of the 10 of us, we've all had 3+ partners with the exception of 2 girls.  We're not judging men purely on their dancing capabilities.  We aren't going to clubs scoping dudes out.  It's just something we NOTICED comparing exes/past partners.  I'm not speaking for all females.  I was simply sharing what me and my group of friends discussed.  We weren't right about ALL of them, but majority did.  Like I said.. maybe we just got lucky.  IDK.

cguy610 wrote:

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Your avatar explains it all. Flame on homie. Do you.

cguy610 wrote:

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Your avatar explains it all. Flame on homie. Do you.

Game. Set. Match.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I feel that.  Like I said earlier I'm biased cuz I'm from Texas so I don't knock the Dougie. The REAL Dougie.  I can do it, do it well actually, but in the club?...ehhhh not a dance I'mma be struttin around the dance floor doing trying to pull chicks with.  Dancing aint what's making chicks go back to the crib with you anyway.  It's PLENTY of dudes dancing in every club every night around the world that ain't seen a drop of %@$%# in they're life.  If your swag ain't on 100K Trillion, and you a lame **$+%, you just gonna be a tired, sweaty dude who can dance good at the end of the night.

Ain't nothing wrong with dancing.  Hell I cut for CB, no @+%%.  Dude is a beast on the dance floor and has made millions from it.  But some of ya'll are misguided if you think being able to do the Dougie or any other dance for that matter equates to pullin broads at the club.

- Preciate it.    

Game. Set. Match.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I feel that.  Like I said earlier I'm biased cuz I'm from Texas so I don't knock the Dougie. The REAL Dougie.  I can do it, do it well actually, but in the club?...ehhhh not a dance I'mma be struttin around the dance floor doing trying to pull chicks with.  Dancing aint what's making chicks go back to the crib with you anyway.  It's PLENTY of dudes dancing in every club every night around the world that ain't seen a drop of %@$%# in they're life.  If your swag ain't on 100K Trillion, and you a lame **$+%, you just gonna be a tired, sweaty dude who can dance good at the end of the night.

Ain't nothing wrong with dancing.  Hell I cut for CB, no @+%%.  Dude is a beast on the dance floor and has made millions from it.  But some of ya'll are misguided if you think being able to do the Dougie or any other dance for that matter equates to pullin broads at the club.

- Preciate it.    

they expect every lightskinned dude to sing & dance ...smh the stereotypes

they expect every lightskinned dude to sing & dance ...smh the stereotypes

ualreadyknow23 wrote:

- Preciate it.    
This.  

Back
Top Bottom