Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

ualreadyknow23 wrote:

I feel that.  Like I said earlier I'm biased cuz I'm from Texas so I don't knock the Dougie. The REAL Dougie.  I can do it, do it well actually, but in the club?...ehhhh not a dance I'mma be struttin around the dance floor doing trying to pull chicks with.  Dancing aint what's making chicks go back to the crib with you anyway.  It's PLENTY of dudes dancing in every club every night around the world that ain't seen a drop of %@$%# in they're life.  If your swag ain't on 100K Trillion, and you a lame **$+%, you just gonna be a tired, sweaty dude who can dance good at the end of the night.

Ain't nothing wrong with dancing.  Hell I cut for CB, no @+%%.  Dude is a beast on the dance floor and has made millions from it.  But some of ya'll are misguided if you think being able to do the Dougie or any other dance for that matter equates to pullin broads at the club.

- Preciate it.    
This.  

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by cartune

Buffoons, and the girls that like that are girls that like buffoons, type of chicks i mess with would recoil in disgust if I wore some crap like that and danced like that.
Wait a male sorority minute you're a kappa talking about dancing�feminine�thoooo?

chiiiiill i @!+! with the shimmy
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Cartune: Hey now the Shimmy been droppin panties for close to 100 years now. It has done wonders for me as far as chicks goes, plus not one time is my hands anywhere near my hips when doing it.

Male sorority...dude please, bet you wouldn't say that to us in person. My cardigan wearing, slacks rocking, Aldo shoe sporting brothers will clock you over the head with a cane...then shimmy like Antoine Walker used to do after hitting a go ahead bucket at a basketball game.

Son is mad funny.�
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm gonna start doing that in my games son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by cartune

Buffoons, and the girls that like that are girls that like buffoons, type of chicks i mess with would recoil in disgust if I wore some crap like that and danced like that.
Wait a male sorority minute you're a kappa talking about dancing�feminine�thoooo?

chiiiiill i @!+! with the shimmy
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Cartune: Hey now the Shimmy been droppin panties for close to 100 years now. It has done wonders for me as far as chicks goes, plus not one time is my hands anywhere near my hips when doing it.

Male sorority...dude please, bet you wouldn't say that to us in person. My cardigan wearing, slacks rocking, Aldo shoe sporting brothers will clock you over the head with a cane...then shimmy like Antoine Walker used to do after hitting a go ahead bucket at a basketball game.

Son is mad funny.�
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm gonna start doing that in my games son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by kilojules64

The first page made me so mad that I will never be hot enough to bag chris brown that I couldn't even bring myself to skim the rest of the thread
frown.gif
frown.gif

Low self regard and a fat %*@? psshh i got this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by kilojules64

The first page made me so mad that I will never be hot enough to bag chris brown that I couldn't even bring myself to skim the rest of the thread
frown.gif
frown.gif

Low self regard and a fat %*@? psshh i got this.
laugh.gif

If you guys really want to learn how to dougie, this is the EAISEST way to learn......9ja style 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you guys really want to learn how to dougie, this is the EAISEST way to learn......9ja style 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]  [/color]Dancing aint what's making chicks go back to the crib with you anyway.[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]  It's PLENTY of dudes dancing in every club every night around the world that ain't seen a drop of %@$%# in they're life.  If your swag ain't on 100K Trillion, and you a lame **$+%, you just gonna be a tired, sweaty dude who can dance good at the end of the night.[/color]

END OF DISCUSSION.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]  [/color]Dancing aint what's making chicks go back to the crib with you anyway.[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]  It's PLENTY of dudes dancing in every club every night around the world that ain't seen a drop of %@$%# in they're life.  If your swag ain't on 100K Trillion, and you a lame **$+%, you just gonna be a tired, sweaty dude who can dance good at the end of the night.[/color]

END OF DISCUSSION.

Women love the dougie. I was out over the weekend with a bunch of friends. The dougie came on and I was just chillin. My friends already dancing and doing the dougie, knowing the dancing machine that I am were like, "come over here and dougie". I hit the dougie for about 20 seconds and the girls outside of our friends were loving it.

I had to stop after about 20 seconds though cause these "dougie, stanky leg, walk it out" dances ain't my thing at this age.

Women love the dougie. I was out over the weekend with a bunch of friends. The dougie came on and I was just chillin. My friends already dancing and doing the dougie, knowing the dancing machine that I am were like, "come over here and dougie". I hit the dougie for about 20 seconds and the girls outside of our friends were loving it.

I had to stop after about 20 seconds though cause these "dougie, stanky leg, walk it out" dances ain't my thing at this age.

wow dudes really getting mad cuz other dudes like dancing? and saying this dance is gay? smh..

IMO when i do go to the club and dance 99.9 of the time i flirt with girls doing the same dance.. its like my lil invite..

thats how i get them to open up and you know the rest

wow dudes really getting mad cuz other dudes like dancing? and saying this dance is gay? smh..

IMO when i do go to the club and dance 99.9 of the time i flirt with girls doing the same dance.. its like my lil invite..

thats how i get them to open up and you know the rest

laugh.gif
 @ the haters.  Like it hurts your chances w/ females if you have rhythm.  Girls like to have fun.

laugh.gif
 @ the haters.  Like it hurts your chances w/ females if you have rhythm.  Girls like to have fun.

Back
Top Bottom