Is the 'Fame' really worth it?

I mean look at how it just ruins some peoples lives or just makes them crazy. Is it really worth it?
Examples:
Mike Tyson
Kanye West
Brittney Spears
Charlie Sheen
Dave Chappelle
DMX
etc.

I feel as though fame is soo restricting so no its not. Yea you have the money to do whatever you want, but it wont be in peace.

im not talkin money. plenty of billionairres(?) who aint famous. im talkin the stress that comes with the fame
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it wasn't fame that ruined them though.................................. well for the exception of Britney Spears ............................................

Old people always say...money just makes you more of what you really are deep down.

Theres not much they can do about it though. All those people on that list became famous for their talents. They have to either embrace it or run from it as they try to accomplish their goals. A guy like Tyson who just wanted to be world champion and take care of his pidgeons or Chappelle or any comedian exercising their demons through jokes..it's like they're famous by default..

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I feel as though fame is soo restricting so no its not. Yea you have the money to do whatever you want, but it wont be in peace.
Agreed. 
Unless you are comfortable with the environment around you, then nothing can phase you... for a while.

yea u right but what about the constant attention, not being able to lead a 'normal' life.
"i cant take a $#!+ in the bathroom without someone standing by it"

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

im not talkin money. plenty of billionairres(?) who aint famous. im talkin the stress that comes with the fame
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It just depends how you deal with it. 

Can't get a real good consensus since everybody here is on the outside looking in.

In the world we live in now, I would HATE to be famous.

The money isnt even close to worth it.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Can't get a real good consensus since everybody here is on the outside looking in.

Basically. OP I already said what you neede to know. ITS HOW YOU DEAL WITH IT. Some people like Charlie Shenn and Tyson ended up crazy for some reason. But  there are plenty of celebrities just chillin in a mansion with thier families right now enjoying life.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Trust me making Millions of dollars is worth it my friend.
Trust you? have you made 100"s of millions of dollars and been in the media lime light?
you can say "in my opinion" and give a reason, but dont act like you know what your talking about unless
its from personal experience.

sevit86 wrote:
nom de guerre wrote:
Trust me making Millions of dollars is worth it my friend.

Trust you? have you made 100"s of millions of dollars and been in the media lime light?
you can say "in my opinion" and give a reason, but dont act like you know what your talking about unless
its from personal experience.

Well gee wiilergers. Excuse me for not using the proper wording dear sir.

Back
Top Bottom