Is the 'Fame' really worth it?

Chappelle never snapped, check out the Inside the Actor's studio on him he addresses everything.

I thought you were asking if Chris Brown's new album FAME was worth a cop
laugh.gif

But being famous, yea I'd say so.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I'd rather have money without the fame, but if the only way I could get the money is by having fame, then I'd take it.

pretty much how I feel.

yea i have it on dvd and it was worth every penny...i watch it everyday before i go to sleep

hell no...

i rather be filthy rich and no one knowing who i am

having 20 cameras follow you every day must change you alot

It's still them that chooses to do stupid things once they are famous. I think if you get famous but still just stay mellow and at least slightly humble you won't get so much attention

dmx had a drug problem all his life, having money just made it easier to access that stuff. but IMO being in the limelight is tough, people always asking you for things etc

It depends on the reasons for the fame. Jim Morrison pretty much killed himself because he was tired of people being savages and only caring about him as a sex symbol, instead of a poet, while Brad Pitt on the other hand has embraced that role as sex symbol quite well.

What type of fame we're talking about though. I could be a brilliant scientist, rich and highly famous within the circle of scientists, with fringe fame in main street media, or a skilled surgeon, engineer etc

Whereas an artist/musician has to be famous in msm since their service is a public service and the greater the sum of the public, the higher their benefits.

So yes fame is really worth it, when attained by the talented not the talentless

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

IMO Millions of dollars is worth it my friend.
qft, yall just dont understand wat i would do for millions of dollars

What about Michael Jackson I think its safe to say son was way too famous Ive seen many interviews where he says he Is a complete prisoner of his fame

Originally Posted by eashawty

Real talk, how far would you honestly go for a million dollars?
Worship Satan?
Change your preference?

It happens.

Originally Posted by eashawty

++%# have me set for life
smokin.gif

pay off a house and a few cars save the rest.. shoot..

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

What type of fame we're talking about though. I could be a brilliant scientist, rich and highly famous within the circle of scientists, with fringe fame in main street media, or a skilled surgeon, engineer etc

Whereas an artist/musician has to be famous in msm since their service is a public service and the greater the sum of the public, the higher their benefits.

So yes fame is really worth it, when attained by the talented not the talentless
yep. i think there's a success correlation when it comes to nurturing ur talent and getting just benefit from it rather than being famous for something trivial and and not having the mental to handle life at that point. In a better world, a lot of things people are famous for nowadays would not pass.

I feel like the net has kinda changed the nature of fame. Lil B is proof you can control your career on some guerrilla !*+* and get a following.

eh, fame isnt a big deal for me

the money that would come with it would be pretty cool though. 

wouldn't stress about not being famous. low key $ is the way I'd want it  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom