Is the Release of the 11/12 Countdown Pack Overhyped?

anything with the XIs is overhyped.

don't me wrong, i love the shoe as well. but ppl hear XIs and go crazy. esp since alot of the newer collectors haven't had a chance to get them.

very overhyped...ur better off gettin the retro's cheaper seperately from back when they came out then paying the going rate price of about 500...u can getDS bred 11's for like 300 and DS bred 12's for like 200 so its worthless to grab the pack unless ur getting it for $310 at the store on release.

Is this even a question
smh.gif

it iz overhyped cause there hasnt even been official posted pics of the pack and already people sayin copped x2..lol

if there was no "hype" then you wouldn't know anything about the shoes or release dates. What, do people want MJ to meet them in an alley at 2A.M. , open his trench coat, show you a shoe and swear you to secrecy?

theres so much hype bout this pack because its the two best jordans comin out to me. but i know the quality is gunna be disgusting. im not going to cop becauseits a waste of my time and money. plus, i roll wit the old school.

Yes! because there are no pics. Its funny how you see pics of fusions like 4months bfore they come out

i think the hype will go down when pics surface,everyone will complain about the quality or CW and people will turn away

Y'all say they are hyped but when the official pics come out and day of launch after Xmas with all Xmas money in peeps pockets plenty packs will be coppedand most peeps in this dam post.

no alot of people like 11's and the 12's and here is a chance to get both so if u like it cop them and if not dont worry about it...

Back
Top Bottom