Is there a 2 day rule for Facebook?

Don't add her, if she's interested, she'll add u. Poke her on the bein funny tip if u want tho

Originally Posted by Derek916

All you need to do OP is start playing resturant city.

Send that broad some basil and be like, MAMA MIA!

She'll know what time it is
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Step 1: Add her as a friend
Step 2: Write on her wall this exact phase, "Thank you for adding me. I really appreciate it and I appreciate you too sweet stuff..."

Step 3: Exactly 2 days later, poke her. Now she know your serious.

Step 4: Change your birthday to the next day and she if she wishes you a happy birthday. If she doesn't.... go to your room and cry.

If she does, whip it out ASAP and hit us up with tagged pics of her to prove that she exists.

Send her a message. If she doesn't answer relatively quickly, send her another one saying "Please respond." If all else fails, it must be her internet lagging. 

Originally Posted by derventa

Send her a message. If she doesn't answer relatively quickly, send her another one saying "Please respond." If all else fails, it must be her internet lagging. 

roll.gif
:rofl:rollin

Not getting the # in real life and trying to friend her on a social site= Stalker status imo. Get your homie to ask her whats good, that you was feeling her and if he can give her YOUR number. If youre still gonna go through the online route atleast wait a couple weeks.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Haha tell her you just got a car and ask her if she needs a ride anywhere

thats hella deeep. i aint drivin no random girl around like im a driver

Originally Posted by DT43

smh...
smh.gif

friend requesting on Facebook is not, and never was a prerequisite for pulling a girl. the first step is getting at her IN REAL LIFE, the next step is getting her number. this past year i smashed multiple chicks at my school who i didnt even add on FB until like 2 weeks after. usually they are the ones who stalk me down and add me, and i dont even know how they find me bc i changed my name on FB.

can you tell me what adding this girl on FB will accomplish OP? Nothing.. if anything it will show her that your pressed, by looking her up and sending her a friend request after you just met. even if she is interested, that would be a turnoff.

i know there are some NTers who will tell you to add her on FB and go smack at her online. all that "can i borrow you" type %@!! works sparingly and only on a small minority of girls. if you want to get a girl, focus on establishing a connection in real life, not online. that means try to casually chill with your friends and this girl again. it sounds like you laid down some groundwork with her, thats good. just continue on that the next time you see her and try to get her number, and from there see if you can transition it from a group setting to just the two of you guys hanging out.

word

Originally Posted by LakersNation

Step 4: Change your birthday to the next day and she if she wishes you a happy birthday. If she doesn't.... go to your room and cry.
            If she does, whip it out ASAP and hit us up with tagged pics of her to prove that she exists.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 17708

Not getting the # in real life and trying to friend her on a social site= Stalker status imo. Get your homie to ask her whats good, that you was feeling her and if he can give her YOUR number. If youre still gonna go through the online route atleast wait a couple weeks.

Don't agree with stalker status at all. It just means cats are shy, afraid to be rejeced. That's moreso on folks playing video games and the like with not enough interaction with people esp ones they like

smh...
smh.gif

friend requesting on Facebook is not, and never was a prerequisite for pulling a girl. the first step is getting at her IN REAL LIFE, the next step is getting her number. this past year i smashed multiple chicks at my school who i didnt even add on FB until like 2 weeks after. usually they are the ones who stalk me down and add me, and i dont even know how they find me bc i changed my name on FB.

can you tell me what adding this girl on FB will accomplish OP? Nothing.. if anything it will show her that your pressed, by looking her up and sending her a friend request after you just met. even if she is interested, that would be a turnoff.

i know there are some NTers who will tell you to add her on FB and go smack at her online. all that "can i borrow you" type %@!! works sparingly and only on a small minority of girls. if you want to get a girl, focus on establishing a connection in real life, not online. that means try to casually chill with your friends and this girl again. it sounds like you laid down some groundwork with her, thats good. just continue on that the next time you see her and try to get her number, and from there see if you can transition it from a group setting to just the two of you guys hanging out.
I wish i had that Rock applause .gif....

Don't send her a request fam, chill with her in REAL LIFE...get to know her...get the # and text/call her sparingly..then if she's feelin you, she'll start hittin you up...play your cards right and #YWS
happy.gif

Don't send her a request fam, chill with her in REAL LIFE...get to know her...get the # and text/call her sparingly..then if she's feelin you, she'll start hittin you up...play your cards right and #YWS
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

smh...
smh.gif

word
True. The only time I added girls was when I've met her and didn't get a chance to get the number, then haven't really ran into her again. 

Back
Top Bottom