Is there a bigger commercial spokesman %%@%+#*#* than the 1800 Tequila guy?

I don't see these commercials enough to hate it. Actually have no problem with them
The one commercial I hate is the freecreditreport.com and connected for free commercials.

Maybe it's local, but they come on like 5x per commercial break so maybe that's the route of my distaste for them as well.

Probably the stupidest commercial series I've ever seen. Every time I see one of these I just have this elaborate tale in my head going from pitch meeting, to casting to writing to execution to focus groups to airing for the first time and wonder how the people involved and the company itself still exist.

thats the guy that joe pesci shot in goodfellas. he lives in tribeca, see him once in a while chillin reading scripts and stuff. commercial sucks though.

2258856-7c9.jpg

I cant stand what they've dont to my boy Ryan O'Reily 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mrkittles20

Probably the stupidest commercial series I've ever seen. Every time I see one of these I just have this elaborate tale in my head going from pitch meeting, to casting to writing to execution to focus groups to airing for the first time and wonder how the people involved and the company itself still exist.

Same thing with Everest. Like, is that dude even still alive? +*$# you too if so for walking across the street from your Honda Accord parked in front of a casual dining spot nighttime traffic to make me feel like #+*# about my life. The disgust in his face as he walks back to his whip shaking his head, unbelievable; had me thinking he probably just went in the car and drove it straight off a cliff, talkin' bout he didn't want to live in a world with us unmotivated losers who ain't enrolled at the local Everest. Judging by the commercials, nobody goes there but black and latino single mothers anyways.

That Craig Doyle actor killed his career before it started because nobody is ever going to be able to see him as anything else. Yes it's that serious

everest.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by mrkittles20

Same thing with Everest. Like, is that dude even still alive? +*$# you too if so for walking across the street from your Honda Accord parked in front of a casual dining spot nighttime traffic to make me feel like #+*# about my life. The disgust in his face as he walks back to his whip shaking his head, unbelievable; had me thinking he probably just went in the car and drove it straight off a cliff, talkin' bout he didn't want to live in a world with us unmotivated losers who ain't enrolled at the local Everest. Judging by the commercials, nobody goes there but black and latino single mothers anyways.

That Craig Doyle actor killed his career before it started because nobody is ever going to be able to see him as anything else. Yes it's that serious

everest.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom