Is there any collector in existence that has every Air Jordan shoe?

The reason I ask this is because I have shoes that a lot of collectors don't have but then again I don't have anything else worth noting.
So is there anyone alive or breathing that has all the Jordan's? Shouldn't there be a world record to document who has the truest collection?

im sure there is a collector who has every original colorway/original model ever released, but im not sure about owning every retro+/quickstrike/lifestyle andall that newer stuff.

reasons why this is impossible:
the way they limit everything, hoh only, euro only, china only, online only, its impossible
all the samples and P.Es made with only less than a hand full made, thats impossible to have all,
the only way you can have all these is if your initials are MJ, TH, or GH.

check me and my collection out @ www.myspace.com/acervan316

if there was one, I hope he'll post his collection here...
laugh.gif

doesnt jordan have 6 pairs of every colorway of every pair ever released?

I seen this dude on myspace who pretty much has every single and color way from the KO I's to the trunner, to the mules, to the sky high's, there ismore i'll post his myspace page when I find it again!!! His shoe room was huge!!!

Assume we're talking about just released models (no samples or pe's). There's probably only a handful of people in the world, if any, that has anentirely complete collection.

II-XX3 is a reachable goal. The problem is the I's. Everybody thinks that there were only 23 OG colors. There were alot more than that. Throw in the lowsand KO's and you have an unknown amount of I's alone.

i would say yes - in you mean all og releases in first colorway released for each then yeah im sure someone is out there

hey will sorry i missed your call

i would think only michael jordan has anything close to all the jordans released

^^ YEP. MJ has em all. Rumor has it he kept 6 pairs of each model produced. Im sure plenty of NTers heard about that one. Im waiting for..
(insert legendary NTer name here>>>)___________ to clear it all up.

I'd love to see what MJ's got in his prototype collection- raw designs that only he's kept and had access to.

His collection would be far beyond Gentry's... Gentry's collection would only consist of athlete PE's, Jordan's would be that AND everythingelse.

Originally Posted by LeBronGames

if there was one, I hope he'll post his collection here...
laugh.gif
co-sign!
roll.gif

there was one guy that made it a point to get one pair of every color. he posted his collection in the showcase forum. i forgot his name, but it was a REALnice collection.

I've yet to see anyone with the OG 2 with metalic gold piping that the Melo 2 was based on. Seen some collections that were CLOSE to having each shoe.

I cant think of his name but wasnt it ______ Jones that has a pretty big collection but never wants to brag and doesnt want pictures out there. The guy hasevery shoe and does it the right way. But I could be thinking of something else.

Pat had a lot of original I's and other rare originals. I think he was one of the only people to actually have metallic I lows. He sold his collection to IS S I believe. There are collectors in Japan with Black/Gold I's. It's tough to determine if any 1 person has every color. I doubt it.

^^i have metallic one lows
but honestly no jordan collector has every jordan shoe
too many unreleased samples, pes, wear test samples

Originally Posted by ijapino

Assume we're talking about just released models (no samples or pe's). There's probably only a handful of people in the world, if any, that has an entirely complete collection.

II-XX3 is a reachable goal. The problem is the I's. Everybody thinks that there were only 23 OG colors. There were alot more than that. Throw in the lows and KO's and you have an unknown amount of I's alone.

exactly, it would be easy for someone to get 2-23
but for someone to get all of the og 1s ( high + low tops ) now that would be incredible

I doubt it. Because there are some pairs that never realeased in some places. I know ppl that have every Jordan that came out that year though, like 2007 and2006.

Back
Top Bottom