Is There Anything You're Borderline Obsessed With?

-I'm actually quite obsessed with saving enough money this summer to purchase my first car... hopefully a '03-05 Volkswagen Golf, 5-speed manualtransmission.
pimp.gif

-I'm also obsessed with working out and eating a proper diet right now. I've been at it for the last month, and have a clean slate with the new year.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Beverages with NO ICE, haven't intentionally had ice in a drink since like freshman year of highschool. 7 years now...[/color]
eek.gif
I swear I thought I was the only person like this. Ihaven't had ice in my drink in over 10 years (im 23 btw). I hate the feeling
of ice touching my lips and it takes up space that could be used for more soda. I hate ice in my drinks.

further obsessions:
Family Guy (I have seen every episode and own every dvd set. I collect memorabilia from the show)
Shoes (only Nike Basketball, JB and SBs tho)
Pizza/Chinese Food ( I crave these nearly every day. I try to only have them once or twice a month tho)
Latinas
Hip Hop music
Blogging
Streetwear
Fitteds
Movies (I see about 6 a month at the theater. My friends think Im insane. My dvd collection is nuts.)
NT/internet in general

some of ya'll are weird
laugh.gif

ummm maybe just alcohol
and making money

and washing my hands... i wash them like every 5 seconds i dont like them feelin sticky or dirty at all

miles davis' so what
film. as in 35 mm film. i seriously get orgasmic when i find expired film at cheap prices
film cameras
vinyl
the little staticy sound right before a record gets played
cute feet with blood red nail polish
pink floyd's dark side of the moon. i swear on this album being the best to have ever touched my ears. i get offended when someone say's it's justokay. i'd rather them not like it at all

i feel that zelda obsession, i'm the same way, but i love everything nintendo. i still own every console, and play em regularly.

other than nintendo, i love anything from the 80s/very early 90s. 80s japanese cars give me jollies.

Jordans - They are all kept in the boxes and arranged by model number in a closet. All thepacks are stacked in my clothing closet.
Clothes - All dress shirts are separated by color and arranged from lightest to darkestwithin the color. Dress pants are the same way, as are jeans. All my t-shirts are folded and arranged in the drawers by color. I have separate Tupperwaredrawers for white athletic socks, black athletic socks, white Jordan socks, and black Jordan socks. Dress socks are arranged by color in a dresser drawer.Cargo shorts are folded and arranged by color in a drawer.
Good beer - I have a refrigerator in the garage for beer and there are separate shelvesfor "drink now" and beers I am aging.
My toolbox - All the wrenches, sockets, and allen wrenches are separated into metric andstandard and arranged by size, the screwdrivers are separated into flat and
phillips head and arranged by size, and the pliers are arranged by type. All my drill bits are kept in indexes.

Back
Top Bottom