Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

Y'all find the dumbest things to go overboard and make a big deal about...smh.

It's bad enough 95.9% of the general threads are garbage anyway.

Ppl create threads like this to create unnecessary racial tension. You must have low self-esteem if you need to bring others down to feel good about yourself.

nt :where casual racism gets a pass :smh:

***** shut up it's a mask for their skin.

This worthless thread is now about Phat Booty Athletic Women.

hqdefault.jpg

beautiful_volleyball_girl_05.jpg

winifer25.jpg

im going back real soon too [emoji]133656867316[/emoji][emoji]133656867316[/emoji][emoji]133656867316[/emoji]

I wonder what OP's blood pressure is. And his level of stress.

I would hate to live like everything should offend me and thinking almost everyone on this planet is malicious. Looking for things to be enraged about is more popular than ever.

Y'all find the dumbest things to go overboard and make a big deal about...smh.

It's bad enough 95.9% of the general threads are garbage anyway.

Ppl create threads like this to create unnecessary racial tension. You must have low self-esteem if you need to bring others down to feel good about yourself.
How long did it take you to come up with that one?

So the person that took the picture and posted it online didn't create the racial tension, the people that pointed it out are the ones that are creating it. Cool.

Yea, self-esteem is hurting right about now 
glasses.gif

I wonder what OP's blood pressure is. And his level of stress.

I would hate to live like everything should offend me and thinking almost everyone on this planet is malicious. Looking for things to be enraged about is more popular than ever.
Why is this perception that anyone is enraged or upset?

Is it possible for someone to point something out without having extreme emotions attached?

Just curious.........

We aren't discussing which face masks are being USED

We are discussing which face masks are being used when selfies/pictures are being taken and how it can come across.

Why is that such a hard concept for you to grasp?

So she can't be the same attention whoring "look at me in my natural state" chick as millions of other girls because she's white?

Either way, this isn't that serious.

Some chick is probably gonna post this to Twitter, and fake woke black twitter is gonna make this get like 10k retweets, maybe even have the Olympic committee take action against her, but we can't take that same initiative and desire to see someone "get theirs", and put it into spreading an actual initiative to handle the real problems plaguing the black community.

I'm sorry but when ****** are getting killed for reaching for their license and selling CD's I can't manifest the fake anger to act like I care about this chick taking selfies in skin cleansing masks.

I do hope one day we as a community have the lack of other problems going on so I can be angry at something as trivial as this. Right now you're acting like an oversensitive feminist a la Michelle Beadle wanting Stephen A. Smith to get fired every other week.

Last edited:
All the blatant racism out here in America and y'all reaching for THIS!?? That's like walking into a store where everything's free and stealing.

You'll eventually get your chance to play the race card but not with this my G.

So she can't be the same attention whoring "look at me in my natural state" chick as millions of other girls because she's white?

Either way, this isn't that serious.

Some chick is probably gonna post this to Twitter, and fake woke black twitter is gonna make this get like 10k retweets, maybe even have the Olympic committee take action against her, but we can't take that same initiative and desire to see someone "get theirs", and put it into spreading an actual initiative to handle the real problems plaguing the black community.

I'm sorry but when ****** are getting killed for reaching for their license and selling CD's I can't manifest the fake anger to act like I care about this chick taking selfies in skin cleansing masks.

I do hope one day we as a community have the lack of other problems going on so I can be angry at something as trivial as this. Right now you're acting like feminists like Michelle Beadle wanting Stephen A. Smith to get fired every other week.
Ok

So the person that took the picture and posted it online didn't create the racial tension, the people that pointed it out are the ones that are creating it. Cool.
THIS

ppl are sensitive to racial issues and try their hardest to block it out as if that makes it not exist

Jesus what's with you bro. Seriously your not stupid you know ****, why are you really playing dumb on this right now.

You KNOW this a reach. I know you do. Why invalidate all your other valid threads with this dumb ****

Why should we believe she didn't know what she was doing?
You can believe what you want, we can agree to disagree. It's a common skin treatment first of all, and while it's possible she did it with malicious intent, I don't see it as definely malicious in the same way as idiots deliberately painting their faces black like on halloween. Those are clear cut mockeries given the historical connotations of blackface, whereas this leans more towards reaching.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom