Is This The End Of Jordan Brand?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

um we have VIs coming out next month, we have a DMP2 coming, theres a lot of rumors about different retros for 09. so please just log out and turn your computer OFF.
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

um we have VIs coming out next month, we have a DMP2 coming, theres a lot of rumors about different retros for 09. so please just log out and turn your computer OFF.
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cotx08

come on guys lets think bout this. rember 07' the good days new retros every other month..... im sorry to say but jordan died 07'... 2009 year of the "air max"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
good old days in 07 wow where was I?

we dont know anything about 2009 yet. if infared vi or spacejams come out you will be kissing jb #%#
indifferent.gif

we dont know anything about 2009 yet. if infared vi or spacejams come out you will be kissing jb !!%
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Every year, someone asks if it's the end for Jordan Brand. Sometimes I wonder if you guys want the company to fall.

I agree with yah!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by enyceking

this is what the iv is supposed to look like
35l9ceq.jpg

2hibigg.jpg

I love these^^^. Their the first Air Jordan my mother brought me, ever sense then, I've been turned out.
pimp.gif

jb still has plenty left to offer. a step or two up in quality would be nice, but i'm sure there will plenty of nice js coming out in the future.

jb don't give a $*$$ about quality. the cheaper it cost to make the sneaker the better. back in the day when retro's were 100-125 and the quality wasgreat. now retro's are 150 and up and the quality is trash! The dmp was 295 now these countdown packs are 310.

Definitely not the end. We will see some more crap fusions, and hopefully....hopefully some nice original models and colorways.

Yes its the end. There are some J's that havent been re released of course but they might be better off left as they were, smokin with excellent quality.The hypebeasts are always beggin for concords, spacejams, infareds, give me a damn break. If you really want a pair you can FIND THE RETROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theydont need to re retro the same J's over and over getting worse with the quality every time.

I feel the brand has been flooded with so much crap, it's sad, I would have really liked it to go in a different direction. Keeping the quality and atleast put more effort into the designs, not everyone is gonna like everything, but there should have been more thought going into the products.

I wish the brand would have stayed elite and more limited on what they put the brand on. But unfortunately it's all about money and the integrity of thebrand fell off as they pumped out crap product after crap product.

The 1st four months of this year,
release date wise, dont look good at all ,
maybe june on through '09 will have some heat .........

Ima check some of the older J's off my grail list, until Brand J drops something worth while.........

My pockets could use the break anyway.....

Originally Posted by The J Collector

The 1st four months of this year,
release date wise, dont look good at all ,
maybe june on through '09 will have some heat .........

Ima check some of the older J's off my grail list, until Brand J drops something worth while.........

My pockets could use the break anyway.....

lol thats what i said.. first part of 09 I didnt see any big JB releases that I would want except for the Gatorade Vi's maybe, so I thought I was gonnasave some money. but man I was wrong
smh.gif
Nike is gonna be makin all kinds of money off me in the beginning of 09. Foams, Griffeys, maybe the Air Yeezy. Thatsjust my luck JB slows down and Nike picks up
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom