Is VA Serious About All Those "SPEED LIMIT ENFORCED BY AIRCRAFT" signs on I-95?....

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

lmao its not even that bad. i've lived in VA my whole life, and have been driving for about a year (i know not alot, but i logged 10 thousand miles this past 4 months) and i've never been pulled over. i drove from manassas to richmond on 95 averaging 80+ the whole way and didn't get pulled over. i made this trip 4 times in 3 days, never got pulled over. i also drove from my house in centreville, to lynchburg 2 weeks ago, and averaged atleast 90 on 81 south and never got pulled over. my dad used to race on dulles toll road all the time and never got pulled over. cops are very easy to spot, unless you're driving like a !$$*%#$. 90% of the time if you're on 95 south, if theres a cop it'll be posted on the side of the road somewhere, and unless you have horrible vision, you'll see the fed. just look out for chargers and you'll be fine, because thats ALL that cops drive. silver or black chargers.

also, last month my family and i drove from here to miami, and i saw more cops, and more people getting pulled over in south carolina, than here in virginia
from your little story you are the one that is driving like an $+$%@@+. you've been driving for a year. keep up the speeding, and you WILL get pulled over.
QFT..

I use to drive the same way you did my dude..then i got pulled over 3 times within 2 months..this is upstate NY *albany area*..and that slowed me the helldown..now i don't push above 77 cause it's just too risky..don't wanna pay no 250 dollar speedin ticket..

laugh.gif
VA really that bad?
I'm over here shook and I'm all the way in Cali.
Good to know for future reference.

Man, VA is crazy. Thankfully my boy was driving and not me, he was doing 100 and changing lanes yelling, "THIS IS HOW NY'ERS DRIVE!!!"
smh.gif
. Right when we're about to exit, bam, trooper pulls us over.

My boy was shook. Trooper came to the window and was like, "So is that how people in NY drive?", and my boy was all quiet and said no while I was
smh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
at the same time. Then the trooper asked him if he was planning to come backto VA, by boy said he didn't know, and the trooper yelled, "WELL YOU WILL, SEE YOU IN COURT!" and handed him the ticket.

Yea man, VA terrible w/ the speedin. Thank God I dodged one on my way to Atlanta back in March. Probably cause it was the drug task force that pulled me over
laugh.gif
Thought me and my girl was movin packs for Esteban
grin.gif
Did look suspect tho. Two blk ppl from PA, rental plates from MD, drivin to GA
laugh.gif

but they threw a ticket my girls gmom's way a year back. Was only goin 10 over the limit.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Man, VA is crazy. Thankfully my boy was driving and not me, he was doing 100 and changing lanes yelling, "THIS IS HOW NY'ERS DRIVE!!!"
smh.gif

My boy was shook. Trooper came to the window and was like, "So is that how people in NY drive?", and my boy was all quiet and said no while I was
smh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
at the same time. Then the trooper asked him if he was planning to come back to VA, by boy said he didn't know, and the trooper yelled, "WELL YOU WILL, SEE YOU IN COURT!" and handed him the ticket.

roll.gif

dude mustve felt like
alien.gif

eek.gif
WAIT....hold on..question for those that know the George-Washington parkway on the VA side? Anybody know about the speed camera traps over there? I'veseen enforced by radar signs, even seen the good ole boys hiding behind bushes and trees BUT have yet to see those radar camera's with my own eyes like howthey have in DC and in MD but I'm waiting for a ticket in the mail because I know how fast I go on the parkway but I have places to go. How hard is VAgoing to go to catch speed demons?
nerd.gif
Camouflage tree camera's?

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

smh.gif

smh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
at the same time. Then the trooper asked him if he was planning to come back to VA, by boy said he didn't know, and the trooper yelled, "WELL YOU WILL, SEE YOU IN COURT!" and handed him the ticket.
roll.gif

dude mustve felt like
alien.gif
What made it worse was we kept saying he was going to jail. He talked to a lawyer, they advised him to do community service before he goes back.He went back and they postponed it.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

smh.gif

smh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

dude mustve felt like
alien.gif
What made it worse was we kept saying he was going to jail. He talked to a lawyer, they advised him to do community service before he goes back. He went back and they postponed it.
VA cops are just the biggest *#!$+ in the world, stay power tripping. thas why theyre always getting in trouble. the entire unit at my school wasfired.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

eek.gif
WAIT....hold on..question for those that know the George-Washington parkway on the VA side? Anybody know about the speed camera traps over there? I've seen enforced by radar signs, even seen the good ole boys hiding behind bushes and trees BUT have yet to see those radar camera's with my own eyes like how they have in DC and in MD but I'm waiting for a ticket in the mail because I know how fast I go on the parkway but I have places to go. How hard is VA going to go to catch speed demons?
nerd.gif

Yea they use decoy cars on the side of the road. You think they are broken down, but they are taken your picture. They do that in the whole DMV...

Living in VA most of my life... I know almost where all the cops hide on the freeway. Speeding hasn't been a problem for me yet.

They STAY on 66 though.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

eek.gif
WAIT....hold on..question for those that know the George-Washington parkway on the VA side? Anybody know about the speed camera traps over there? I've
seen enforced by radar signs, even seen the good ole boys hiding behind bushes and trees BUT have yet to see those radar camera's with my own eyes like how
they have in DC and in MD but I'm waiting for a ticket in the mail because I know how fast I go on the parkway but I have places to go. How hard is VA
going to go to catch speed demons?
nerd.gif

Yea they use decoy cars on the side of the road. You think they are broken down, but they are taken your picture. They do that in the whole DMV...

Oh, %#!#.
eek.gif

Threads like this make me paranoid about driving in Va. I stay scoping out %#!#.
nerd.gif

Yea um being from VA, they will ticket your %@!, $+!$ a warning and if it's 20 over you will be in court!!

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

check it....VA state troopers will ticket other cops who speed in their state.
it's THAT serious.

i wonder how those convos go down

"do you know why i pulled you over?"
laugh.gif

Do NOT i repeat DO not speed in VA. its ridiculous. over 20 considered reckless and ticket is like 400 dollar plus your not allowed to driv in VA for X amountof months after. ridiculous

signs are all over canada, did 50 over the limit for hours and didn't get tagged, so i call lies on it. but holiday enforcing would make sense.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

check it....VA state troopers will ticket other cops who speed in their state.
it's THAT serious.
You've seen cop cars pulled over for speeding? I've seen cops backing up other cops, but ticketing them?

troopers to local

I think I have a pic
laugh.gif

here's a tip from a long time driver(17 yrs).....don't speed in VA

You've been driving for as long as I've been alive.

eek.gif

i find it only the state troopers are the +##%!.

i know my local loudoun county cops are
pimp.gif

good thing i got that blue line

VA cops dont play!!! im in woodbridge....and when i go to MD on 95/495, i cant wait to cross the Woodrow Wilson Bridge so i can get my need for speed on!!!! MDdrivers do an average 80mph with weaving in and out of traffic on 95/495.....i miss livin in PG
tired.gif

Emporia, VA it's where US58 meets I-95 near the Carolina border. Don't get comfortable going 5mph over, they will get you every time. Some city cops inthe 757 have radar detector dectectors.

Back
Top Bottom