Is VA Serious About All Those "SPEED LIMIT ENFORCED BY AIRCRAFT" signs on I-95?....

The aircraft thing is real but I doubt they are out very often. There was a good article about aircraft speed detection in one of the car magazines a year orso ago.

Two things I hate most about driving in VA:
-Illegal radar detectors
-Those cutouts for "Authorized vehicles only" in the median of the highway where there are a lot of trees, so basically you don't know if a copis hiding there until you pass it, unless your fellow drivers ahead start breaking

They have radar detector detectors, although a lot of recent radar detectors have a radar detector detector detector that allows it to shut off its frequencyto avoid detection
laugh.gif

One of my friends told a story that once he was pulled for a radar detector in VA and tried to hide it while he was slowing down. The cop came up to the windowand said "Okay, where is it?" then confiscated it.

Originally Posted by sendtheroses

my buddy was driving on the 401 in toronto, canada where there are signs stating that there is aircraft patrolling.... he got pulled over and they said the plane caught him doing 145 in a 100
roll.gif

its not just VA its like all of I-95 down south. and yes they do be out there in planes gunnin cats down with the radar.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

check it....VA state troopers will ticket other cops who speed in their state.
it's THAT serious.

This is real talk, my boy is a cop in Baltimore, Maryland is right next to Virginia. The cop that pulled him over in Virginia said he was cutting him a break,because he didn't arrest him. I don't know how much the ticket was. But they don't play.

I got a ticket doing 65 in a 55 July 4th coming from Water Country. VA State Troopers are the worst.

Back
Top Bottom