Is Verizon going to carry the iPhone?

I dont know if there is already a post about this or not..if so just redirect me...
But whats the deal with Apple and Verizon talking about an iphone...
i really would like to know what is going on there becasue I want an iphone
but i dont want to switch to at&t..and IMO the iphone is way better than
any blackberry i can get on verizon..so before i turn in my voyager..i want to
know if there is a legitimate shot of this happening..if so ill save my upgrade and
cash to get that instead...

I think Verizon will get iPhones in December. I was told this a couple months back by someone who works at a Verizon store.

wow wats with the useless flame...
either read it or dont..and if u dont like the way i typed it...too bad
thanks bye

I'm still confused as to why people continue run to Nike Talk with every little question that pops into their head with out utilizing other resources. Didyou even bother searching for a possible answer to your own question before you mad this topic? Check out this article : http://www.usatoday.com/t...ple-verizon-iphone_N.htm . General forumhas been and will be the downfall of NT.

its the general forum for a reason....
my thread is uselss cuz why?...cuz its about something id use...
and its not comparing 2 hot chicks or its not the "officical this or official that thread"
and its called i searched on google and the first 5 articles i read didnt have a lot of
info...so i figured id use my sources wisely..and ask a fellow NTer...
how bout instead of complaining about topics...just DONT READ THEM AND DONT COMMENT
and just go to the next topic down the line...getting all upset for no reason

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

I'm still confused as to why people continue run to Nike Talk with every little question that pops into their head with out utilizing other resources. Did you even bother searching for a possible answer to your own question before you mad this topic? Check out this article : http://www.usatoday.com/t...ple-verizon-iphone_N.htm . General forum has been and will be the downfall of NT.
i disagree. jordan brand has been and will be the downfall of NT.

and i read that link already..
essentially it says...there are talks...it would suck for AT&T...
and it stated the type of connection it would possibly use...
im asking if anyone has confirmation that the iphone will FOR SURE
be available on verizon..not looking for more pages that say there
are rumors...hence me asking u guys (roll my eyes)

the only reason that AT&T wud hook up with verizon wud be to share their 3 g networks (like how t-mobile and AT&T share in the U.S.)

Originally Posted by BrAdNoN

either read it or dont..[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and if u dont like the way i typed it...too bad[/color]
thanks bye
Well you kind of bring the attention to yourself typing all screwed up.

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

either read it or dont..[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and if u dont like the way i typed it...too bad[/color]
thanks bye
Well you kind of bring the attention to yourself typing all screwed up.

JR5

how am i typing all screwed up? its not that hard to follow wat im saying... or he wouldnt have been able to comment on my post... im not writing an englishpaper lol just asking a question on an online forum

alright from this post on...
how about we just keep our smart remarks and sarcasm to ourselves..
and just post information that relates to the topic.

December or January. Like I said, someone from Verizon store told me. I don't know how true it is.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

this dude got an attitude problem
laugh.gif

I dont know if there is already a post about this or not..if so just redirect me...
know if there is a legitimate shot of this happening..if so ill save my upgrade and
tour >

im asking if anyone has confirmation that the iphone will FOR SURE

How would a site like NT have confirmation and the news not be on:

CNET.com
Gizmodo.com
MacRumors.com
Engadget.com
Wikipedia.com

I have to think that even Verizon's website would have somthing on this if such a confirmation existed.

I would not have entered the thread had you included a question mark in the subject line so I added one.

I hope Verizon gets the iPhone in December like dude said. I have been with Verizon for years now and have no reason to switch, I always wanted the iPhone andwas praying they would release it with Verizon, hope this comes true. If not, ill just have to stay with my Blackberry and iPod Touch.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

tour >

QFT iphone is a gimmick phone people beast over because of all the flash and shine. iphone is the SBs of Cell phones

Back
Top Bottom