Is Verizon going to carry the iPhone?

Taken from the article:

The biggest winners, by far, would be consumers.

Lol im pretty sure the biggest winners would be apple and verizon...80 million customers!? For sure they want to get together.

Originally Posted by quik1987

doesn't AT&T have exclusivity for at least another 3 years?

I believe the exclusitivity finishes this year... in October or November I believe.

Apple has made it no secret that they want to bring the iPhone to other carriers to dominate sales.

It's the second best selling phone behind Blackberry's, and the only reason it's #2 is because it's only available on one network.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

periods. Sentences.
laugh.gif

HoldenMichael sighting!

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

I doubt it because verizon does not use sim cards and they are on a different network.
Actually, the Blackberry Storm has a sim card.

Verizon is always behind in cell phones .....they were the last network to get the Treos and Blackberrys

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I hope Verizon gets the iPhone in December like dude said. I have been with Verizon for years now and have no reason to switch, I always wanted the iPhone and was praying they would release it with Verizon, hope this comes true.

word.

this would be great. i decided to put off my upgrade to blackberry till january because i didn't want to get distracted when school starts so if the iphonecomes out in january that will be perfect timing.

It would make more sense for Apple to wait on the Verizon version of the iPhone until they roll out LTE.

Originally Posted by BrAdNoN

alright from this post on...
how about we just keep our smart remarks and sarcasm to ourselves..
and just post information that relates to the topic.

Ok...
I hope verizon gets the iphone...
I don't want to switch to at&t just for one phone...
I heard there was talk about verizon getting the iphone...
don't know how true it is though...

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

I'm still confused as to why people continue run to Nike Talk with every little question that pops into their head with out utilizing other resources. Did you even bother searching for a possible answer to your own question before you mad this topic? Check out this article : http://www.usatoday.com/t...ple-verizon-iphone_N.htm . General forum has been and will be the downfall of NT.
If they searched on the internet they wouldn't be able to increase their post count.

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

I dont know if there is already a post about this or not..if so just redirect me...
But whats the deal with Apple and Verizon talking about an iphone...
i really would like to know what is going on there becasue I want an iphone
but i dont want to switch to at&t..and IMO the iphone is way better than
any blackberry i can get on verizon..so before i turn in my voyager..i want to
know if there is a legitimate shot of this happening..if so ill save my upgrade and
cash to get that instead...
tour >

QFT iphone is a gimmick phone people beast over because of all the flash and shine. iphone is the SBs of Cell phones

I Phone = Jordan

Any other gimick = Bron

People want to hate on this phone sooooo bad they try to give the latest hot phone the number 1 spot, buy 1 and you'll see why the I Phone > any otherphone on the market and thats just the truth.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

I dont know if there is already a post about this or not..if so just redirect me...
But whats the deal with Apple and Verizon talking about an iphone...
but i dont want to switch to at&t..and IMO the iphone is way better than
any blackberry i can get on verizon..so before i turn in my voyager..i want to
know if there is a legitimate shot of this happening..if so ill save my upgrade and
cash to get that instead...
tour >

QFT iphone is a gimmick phone people beast over because of all the flash and shine. iphone is the SBs of Cell phones

I Phone = Jordan

Any other gimick = Bron

People want to hate on this phone sooooo bad they try to give the latest hot phone the number 1 spot, buy 1 and you'll see why the I Phone > any other phone on the market and thats just the truth.

I at one point had both. BBerry for work, iphone for everything else. I kept the bberry, the iphone isnt for me. I prefer a physical keyboard. iphone (cameafter bberry)=kobe/bron bberry (was here first)=jordan There will always be arguments over which is the best and that answer will only lead to people makingheated threads on NT and losing control of their emotions. Its a way of life I as a proud blackberry owner have come to grow used to.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

quik1987 wrote:

doesn't AT&T have exclusivity for at least another 3 years?

I believe the exclusitivity finishes this year... in October or November I believe.

Apple has made it no secret that they want to bring the iPhone to other carriers to dominate sales.

It's the second best selling phone behind Blackberry's, and the only reason it's #2 is because it's only available on one network.

really? http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/...y-looking-to-push-iphone-exclusivity-to-2011/

That would be nice because I would rather switch to verizon for the iphone instead of at&t

Any other carrier would be an upgrade from that POS AT&T...It'd be a welcome change.

but i dont want to switch to at&t..
Then you obviously dont want the iphone, and youll be the last one on earth with one if they do go to verizon (which isnt gonna happen anytimesoon)

AT&T and apple have a 5 year contract and theyre done with 3.5 of the years.
the only reason that AT&T wud hook up with verizon wud be to share their 3 g networks (like how t-mobile and AT&T share in the U.S.)

Iphone/At&t and verizon have nothing to do with that.

Iphone would go to other carrier(s) just to sell much more.

Back
Top Bottom