Is your city boring, activities and people wise

NY is too nice man, when I visited for a week I was out on a date every night! So much to do out there! Plus the subway system is nice, so easy to get around!!!

Anybody claiming NYC is boring needs to take a long look in the mirror until they understand that it's not the city, it's you.

Last edited:
man sacramento is so boring now that remember it even more.  

san fran was awesome...complete opposite

Any spots DC folks recommend for food and drinks? Planning to go Labor Day weekend, well Thursday night to be exact.

Any spots DC folks recommend for food and drinks? Planning to go Labor Day weekend, well Thursday night to be exact.
Go to the park on Thursday earlier enough for their jerk chicken and Mac n cheese. Mingle with the yambs. Thank me later.

I love Sacramento. The people who complain about it, either have limited interests, no idea what they're talking about, or just blame the city for their boring personalities.

There is tons to do from museums, bars, restaurants, clubs, parks, outdoor actives.

Sacramento will never be SF and it doesn't try to be. San Francisco is a city that was forced to build in a condensed area, whereas Sacramento are a bunch of spread out suburbs with a urban core. To compare Sac to one of the greatest cities in the world is dumb.

Sacramento is a great place to live. It's easily the fourth best city in CA after SD, SF, and LA.

People love to hate on Sac and praise the bay area which I dont get. Outside of SF the Bay is a ******* **** show. The only perk about the bay, is the proximity to SF.

People come to Sacramento, visit an area like South Sac and then say the whole city is wack. That's like going to LA, visiting Compton, and saying LA sucks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom