Is your city boring, activities and people wise

F that drive on telegraph to the 805 doe :stoneface:

It's the worst :lol:

I used to live right by Eastlake Tavern and Bowl and once counted all the damn lights and it was about 20 or so from the 805 to my house :x Moved a bit closer to Southwestern but still takes a min to get to the 805 so I mainly use the toll road when I need to head to SD

Hey @DCAllAmerican
 and all other DMV folks. Is it worth trying to visit some monuments over Labor Day Weekend or is it going to be too crazy?

Also, any suggestions on where to buy crab? Is the Wharf the best place?
I would pass on labor day weekend just grill at the crib.

The wharf is a pass to. It's alright for the experience but I'll hit up ruff n ready in MD

If you're working in Coronado IB would be perfect since you can take the silver strand all the way down.
I heard there's nothing really in IB tho, and it's also a hike to downtown SD. I don't care though, I'm use to driving 20-30 for off duty fun. And what's the silver strand?

"Boring compared to" is not the same thing as calling something BORING.

It might not be as much to do in SAC vs other major cities, but to call it boring isn't extreme?

But to spend a DAY and a NIGHT in a city that you didn't PREPARE/PLAN for, and form an opinion on it is just wild.

Again, it is up to the human to make use of the environment
calling something boring is an EXTREME statement now? lmao you are sensitive

It is extreme to say a city is boring when you spent a day there and you didn't have a plan

You should be able to get to a city and find something or somewhere to go to that day or the next tho.

Doin **** spontaneously usually works out pretty good too.

If you're working in Coronado IB would be perfect since you can take the silver strand all the way down.
I heard there's nothing really in IB tho, and it's also a hike to downtown SD. I don't care though, I'm use to driving 20-30 for off duty fun. And what's the silver strand?

silver strand blvd, connects IB and Coronado.
just get a spot in downtown. i had a 1 bed loft a couple years back for $1400

F that drive on telegraph to the 805 doe
indifferent.gif

small banter bro is all
laugh.gif

I do have a friend who lives in Corona that says it takes hours for him to go to and from work when its <15 miles away. traffic is slow for the sake of slow. no accident or firetrucks just a solid 4 lane 6miles until the next exit slowness
indifferent.gif

But dudes will go to NYC and say it's boring tho

I went to ny And it WAS boring. I was 20, couldnt get in clubs, for males it was 21+ females 18+ had to hit up a homie I had out there that had connects.

All i did was look at buildings that were 293837464 feet high and stay in a apartment that was as big as el chapos cell.

All we did was tag, smoke bud, and crash partys.

And look at buildings that were 293837464 feet high.

I went to ny And it WAS boring. I was 20, couldnt get in clubs, for males it was 21+ females 18+ had to hit up a homie I had out there that had connects.

All i did was look at buildings that were 293837464 feet high and stay in a apartment that was as big as el chapos cell.

This is all on you then. There are other places that would have let you in with a non alcoholic id tag also by word only underground parties sorta like raves tags play all kinds of music. Not to mention all the food and other sights you missed from staying at home. If you saw tall buildings you stayed in Manhattan or downtown bk. there is a whole entire side of town you never explored. NYC is more than just Manhattan and bk b

Last edited:
You should be able to get to a city and find something or somewhere to go to that day or the next tho.

Doin **** spontaneously usually works out pretty good too.
I am sure there WERE things to do, but maybe things he didn't know of, or didn't want to do.

He didn't drive the whole damn city and then came to the conclusion there wasn't anything to do.

Again, you can't just pop up in a city and because YOU didn't find something to do shouldn't be a reflection of the city. Look in the mirror

laugh.gif
  Further proves the point that it is you and isn't the city

Last edited:
This is all on you then. There are other places that would have let you in with a non alcoholic id tag also by word only underground parties sorta like raves tags play all kinds of music. Not to mention all the food and other sights you missed from staying at home. If you saw tall buildings you stayed in Manhattan or downtown bk. there is a whole entire side of town you never explored. NYC is more than just Manhattan and bk b
laugh.gif
 I legit laughed at him saying NYC was boring

:lol:  I legit laughed at him saying NYC was boring

I don't understand how a city with over 500 languages, every ethnicity, everything open 24 hours or till like 4-6 am, world class food and the fashion capitol this side of the hemisphere is boring to dude. I was doing lounges uptown and abandoned building/warehouse raves when I was 18 he didn't even try.

Last edited:
Can't please everyone. Dudes just can accept the fact that they might have limited interests.

Not taking shots at you Wavey, just making a general statement.

I've always wanted to audition for a play in NYC...ive never acted and know ill be rejected instantly, but i want to do it...

I've always wanted to audition for a play in NYC...ive never acted and know ill be rejected instantly, but i want to do it...

Off Broadway plays. They pay **** if anything at all but you get experience. Build that resume up, act in local plays in your city.

I was in NYC 5 years ago and had a blast. Did the majority of the tourist things. I need to go back one day and catch a Knicks and Yankees game :nthat:

Toronto check in

whatever you are into we got it. clubs are poppin open till 3 usually, sports teams, a lot of nice beaches, outdoor activities.

people are cool and diverse we got all flavour baddies black, brown, white, asian, spanish
also the stereo type of people always saying "sorry" is real out here :lol:

I was in Toronto a few weeks ago and it was great. The weather and the women :smokin Tons of things to do out there.

if yall get a NFL team, i would move out there lol

You did some plays in the past or something Big Brenda?

Na but I worked with a Cali transplant that would do this off Broadway play on the weekends. I never bothered to check it out despite being invited every week. Some off boradway stuff be weird ****

Last edited:

I don't understand how a city with over 500 languages, every ethnicity, everything open 24 hours or till like 4-6 am, world class food and the fashion capitol this side of the hemisphere is boring to dude. I was doing lounges uptown and abandoned building/warehouse raves when I was 18 he didn't even try.

I can dig it.

It depends what type of people you go with also.

Back
Top Bottom