Is your fam okay with your sneaker habits?

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by xbiker47

niCke1z wrote:

after a while they got use to it
grin.gif

my mom once put a bunch of my shoes into a garbage bag and threw them away. luckily she used a new garbage bag so that they wouldnt get dirty. she knew howmuch they meant to me. she was just making a statement.

I got a job and pay for all my kicks so when my pop's start saying stuff I hit it him with the "nuh uh, you can't tell me nothin".

I get nonsense all the time from my mom and my girl says stuff sometimes too..but it's my money i can do what i want with it..

I sorta have to sneak shoes into the house
laugh.gif
..oh well..i'm slowin down but will never stop really..i don't feed into the hype of wack shoes..onlyshoes that i like a lot..*freshwaters, griffeys*

my parents hate it. i work for fl n they get pissed whenever they see anything new. bought a pair of ct ox's a month ago for $17 for dress, n they weretweaked. i dunno what the big deal is, i have over $2000 saved up(which isn't bad for 17) and i usually don't spend more than $40 - $60 maybe once ortwice every few months. they are prolly more floored by the fact that a pair of sneakers can look so new for so long. i don't care though, it's my cashand as long as i am smart with it, i'm good.

My parents just say every time i get a new pair i don't need anymore shoes and how ugly they are, just because i'm not rocking some flip flops or crocslike my mom prefers.

lol my pops takes my old kicks and rocks em like he fresh caught him in a polo and my Dmp 6's that I keep in my Old room at my parents house. My parentsdon't trip and when they did I was always like wouldn't u rather it be shoes than weed?? i spend my money on that always shut em up

Originally Posted by datruth92803

lol my pops takes my old kicks and rocks em like he fresh caught him in a polo and my Dmp 6's that I keep in my Old room at my parents house. My parents don't trip and when they did I was always like wouldn't u rather it be shoes than weed?? i spend my money on that always shut em up

haha thanks, I used this a few days ago, worked like a charm bra

my parents support it. They even are willing to save a spot in line for me.

They don't even care that i have shoes just chillin at certain areas in my room.

Ryda421 wrote:
even though I buy it with my own mmoney. my mom still gets on my case
grin.gif

Mom is on my @%! non-stop about buying shoes. Even when I'm not buying them she is still complaining that they are all over the house. WhenI know I'm getting something int he mail and I'm not home I make my brother grab them off the door step and throw them in my closet.

Edit- The "Would you rather have me buying shoes or drugs??" is the best line out there
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I mean, Im not allowed to get ANY form of card even though I have my own account. Im 17, so I doubt I could legally get a card if my parents say no. I cant get a car either, because its their policy i have to be 18, i dont even have my permit, and if I bring it up I get my ##$ verbally beat.

My dad was just talkin bout how everything in America is so much cheaper you can afford to buy a lot more, and how Im making a nice amount of money, and then instantly switches to "NO you cant spend ur money. NO you cant buy anything."

I cant walk either btw, cuz that would mean like 5 hours to the mall and then 5 back

that equals 10 bud, thats all you got to say

Originally Posted by BallinB

This rule is so underrated "Keep your family and business completely seperated."

Word to Notorious B.I.G.
but i think most parents would hate it or atleast dislike those habits. They don't understand haha

Originally Posted by Nike Hoops21

Ryda421 wrote:
even though I buy it with my own mmoney. my mom still gets on my case
grin.gif
Mom is on my @%! non-stop about buying shoes. Even when I'm not buying them she is still complaining that they are all over the house. When I know I'm getting something int he mail and I'm not home I make my brother grab them off the door step and throw them in my closet.

Edit- The "Would you rather have me buying shoes or drugs??" is the best line out there
happy.gif

Yes!! A genius, tactical comeback ha. "Shoes are better than drugs, ma". gets them quiet, don't it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

my parents support it. They even are willing to save a spot in line for me.

They don't even care that i have shoes just chillin at certain areas in my room.
dam your lucky

but again that drugs line was dope all though I think I might have pulled it out too early, wont be as effective next time
laugh.gif

my moms was always buggin when i got a new pair, have my own money....
now shes cool about it....

everyone else is fine with it....

my dad thinks im stupid for spending all that money on kicks. my moms a big fan though.

they used to be. after a month they got over it.. about 2 years later i realized how much of a waste of money it truly was. but now my obsession isgadgets/electronics.. which cost way more, but at least i use them more often. dad doesn't care because he loves new electronics
laugh.gif

i remember when i was little and would go out with my own money and buy my own nike shox for 100 they would be like that's way to much if only they knew idrop 300 on the regular for kicks they would have a heart attack

When the 11/12 CDP came out I was on my way 2 cop when my dad said that it cost 2 much even though it was MY OWN MONEY
mad.gif
mad.gif

Moms just learned to deal with it. There's far worse habits to have. Haven't got new kicks for some time now tho.

Back
Top Bottom