Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Some rumors* that Hezbollah's opening a northern front, hope US will join Israel if so.
Yeah... no.

There is absolutely no benefit to the US joining this, unless you think Israel's already disproportionate use of force is not enough. Long-term, our direct involvement can only encourage a second global arms race.

The score is less important than the description of the political landscape in Palestinian "controlled" territories. I hope this tempers the takes about Israel merely wanting to be left alone.

There's no good/noble actor on this conflict, and it's way past time the international community recognizes this.

Sanctions work, ask Putin how he felt being cutoff from global banking.

why wouldn't they just say f it, let's just go full ethnic cleansing and start killing everyone?

Putin is pursuing a war for really no good reason but naked opportunism. And he's still doing it despite the failure.

Israelis believe they are fighting for their very existence,

if you put their backs against the wall in the face of terror attacks why wouldn't they just escalate?

why wouldn't they just say f it, let's just go full ethnic cleansing and start killing everyone?

Putin is pursuing a war for really no good reason but naked opportunism. And he's still doing it despite the failure.

if you put their backs against the wall in the face of terror attacks why wouldn't they just escalate?
This is the concern some people have.

Netanyahu got caught with his pants down and now he needs to look strong. Especially since the news came out that he was warned by the Egyptians and did nothing. Maybe he hoped to let a small attack through so he could look big and play the hero. Didn’t realize how serious it would be.

Regardless if he knew or not, it gives Israel the justification they need to wipe Gaza and maybe even the West Bank off the map permanently. Might makes right is making a dangerous comeback this century: Uyghurs in China, Russia In Ukraine, and now this. In the coming multipolar world, the lines of acceptability are expanding. Put up or shut up is becoming the new norm. Lazy condemnations at the UN mean nothing to strong men and dictators.

Let’s pray for the innocents on both sides and hope all the back channel negotiations that are surely playing out help bring this to a resolution soon.

These celebrities are such shameless *****es man. But we know why entertainers won't publicly offer any support to Palestine

6zgz0w.png

Yeah but this won’t ever happen to Israel
They are our biggest “ allies” in the mid east.

They can nuke Gaza and the us would still support them
I agree sanctioning Israel will never happen. Also agree that US would turn a blind eye to nuking Gaza and the West Bank since we have joint military exercises and weapons development with Israel.

Israel should have a land to call their own, but putting them up in Palestine’s crib when they weren’t invited by the Palestinians was not the move. I condemn the violence Palestine chose to use, but Israel doesn’t have clean hands here. And I’m not just talking about their retaliation.

Israel should have a land to call their own, but putting them up in Palestine’s crib when they weren’t invited by the Palestinians was not the move. I condemn the violence Palestine chose to use, but Israel doesn’t have clean hands here. And I’m not just talking about their retaliation.

I don't think it matters who has "clean hands"

Hamas certainly doesn't have "clean hands"

The reality is Israeli's are there, and they aren't leaving,
I don't know what makes you think they would leave pretty much under any circumstances.

so sanctioning imo just seems like a quick path to Israeli radicalization.

The reality is Israeli's are there, and they aren't leaving,
I don't know what makes you think they would leave pretty much under any circumstances.

so sanctioning imo just seems like a quick path to Israeli radicalization.
I never said they were leaving, not sure how you came to that conclusion. All I implied was that they should’ve never been given Palestinian land to begin with.

Israel participates in colonization and apartheid. There is no way in hell I would ever in my life defend that ****.

No black person anywhere in the diaspora should support that.

These fake *** black celebs pushing support for a regime and a (some) people that would call them ******s and treat them like animals to their faces if it weren't for their fame.

You see how Palestinians are treated? Can't even walk your own blocks literally.
Foh. Nobody should be expected to put up with that bull****. Your land taken, your balls cut off in front of your family. Can't leave otherwise you can never come back.

They live like prisoners and get treated like ...not even like pets. **** is so wild.

Who wouldn't be like **** that I'm taking my **** back????????

Last edited:
I never said they were leaving, not sure how you came to that conclusion. All I implied was that they should’ve never been given Palestinian land to begin with.

when you say they should be there in the first place and they don't have clean hands.
it seems to me the obvious implication is they should leave.

but either way I just find all the who deserves to what land talk to be pretty irrelevant.

Here we feel like if we holds signs up and walk on whatever side of the street law enforcement allows us to we'll get justice/raise awareness/etc and progression is either not realized or very, very slow.

And some of us will get on social media and talk about what black ppl should do with out chests out

But you don't mean it. You can't when you sit there and both sides this bull****.

Colonization is not right.
Apartheid is not right.

Dehumanizing people leads to consequences.
Everyone isn't soft. Everyone doesn't have Stockholm syndrome. Everyone wasn't broken to the point of acceptance.

You already colonized. Why continue ****ting on people??? What do you expect??

Dunno...I'm of African descent living on stolen land communicating in a language not native to my people. I'm not saying kill kill kill but I'm not going to sit here and lie to myself or others and say that there is a way out of being dehumanized, a way out of being colonized without bloodshed given the regime they're under and the global backing it has. It is what it is sadly until these white supremacist nations decide otherwise or until other nations come together and take a stand.

If we want real progress in the conflict, Hamas needs to be purged, and completely replaced with a new government. Isreal needs to elect more leftist politicians, and there needs to be a legit effort made in restoring Palestine, and modernizing their infrastructure. Free up many of the sanctions that isreal has imposed to allow Palestine to flourish.

Been doing some reading. The Palestinians shoulder a lot of blame for their current situation.

1. They have no allies. After the six day war the surrounding Arab nations offered assistance in the forms of propping up the PLO/PA with money and taking in lot of refugees. What did they do? They nearly toppled the Jordanian government in a weird coup attempt to take over the state. They participated in the civil war in Lebanon AGAINST the people who let them in. They joined factions against the government in the Syrian Civil War. They’ve done less damage in Turkey because the Turks are on top of their game but Erdogan has little love for the Palestinians at this point. Egypt had to close their border with Gaza because they were wreaking havoc in Cairo. Saudi Arabia gave them BILLIONS of dollars. Did they Spend it on building up their social infrastructure? Building up their physical infrastructure? Nope. Guns and weapons to terrorize Israel. And when the funding dried up because no progress was made, they turned to Iran Saudi’s #1 enemy. Hence why Hezbollah joined in from the north (they are also majority Iranian backed).

2. To go deeper into the point of no infrastructure, they could’ve used the last 50 years to develop institutions of their own. It may not have been full statehood. If they made public institutions controlled by them minus the military they’d at least have something to call their own. Israel agreed to terms similar to this and the Saudis and others encouraged Arafat to take the deal. Arafat did not. So they got nothing. They are drowning in a cycle of hate and not realizing they have a part to play in the problem.

Israel has been letting in more settlers and taking more land illegallya d treating them like second class human beings. So I understand where the violence comes from. But infantry wins battles not wars. You need logistics. You need proper training. You need supplies and supply lines. You need competent management. You need clear and attainable political objectives that the violence is in support of. All of this should have been developed in the last 50 years.

Back
Top Bottom