Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

I know some don't like Shaun King here but he's directly showing and copy pasting from primary source that are Gazans and local reporters on the ground. It's live massacres and genocide for 12 days of Palestinians. It is the most gruesome and abominable things I have seen that I will never unsee. Us Palestinians are used to seeing our bodies blown off on and killed senseless, but I have never consumed in this amount because now of social media.

Have you considered unplugging for a bit, for the sake of your mental health?

That's a lot to absorb in a short period of time.

Have you considered unplugging for a bit, for the sake of your mental health?

That's a lot to absorb in a short period of time.

Hey I appreciate that. I actually have tears in my eyes a stranger on the internet even is thoughtful about me in this way. Thank you. 🙏

It's hard. It's really hard. But in some way us Palestinians somehow need an outlet and feel the need to be there for Gazans and our families there right now. Like I don't have family in Gaza, but we know Gazans who do back home.

I am in this state of disbelief and grief because this has happened to our people and direct families for decades, and it's just allowed to happen with no repercussions or an end to the occupation.

The cause is in our bloodline and part of our identity. It's messed up having this pathology of a stateless people and being occupied.

My father's wish is to be buried in his motherland and although he will never get to, us neither from our generation, maybe our children will get to see a free Palestine.

They just got exposed by Al-Jazeera. This is because Israel has been saying they are using AlJazeera as proof and sources.

I am telling ya'll, you're finally seeing the clowning in real time from Israel and their propaganda to cover up their atrocities.

Last edited:
I have a question....

Who runs the Israeli government social media accounts?

Sometimes I feel like it is kids/teenagers tweeting or putting those compilations together. Just the style and the type of antagonism they use, and it's not credible reporting and you catch some of the manipulations. Just not what I would expect for professionalism by a government agency.

You can tell it's techie IDF kids involved because of some of the immaturity that's displayed. It borders on trolling type behaviour.
You mean like this:

Lol

You mean like this:

Lol

Lol, ya....I cannot believe it since I started going to see what they're posting. It is very creepy and weird, but also childish. It really is a troll type culture.

I definitely think they have a bunch of kids imvolved too as their PR team and running the accounts.
this isnt surprising
israel forces have just as many made in USA weapons as the US

Warmongers are raking in money in the millions and filling their pockets while supporting a mass ethnic cleansing and genocide.

This world is sick.

We don't talk enough about the strategic blunders of those who defend the Palestinian cause, but we should:

In the communities affected in the south, the kibbutzim, where people were injured and kidnapped and slaughtered by Hamas, so many of them fought for peace, so many of them were dreaming of a different future,” said Avner Gvaryahu, the executive director of Breaking the Silence, a group founded by Israeli combat veterans to document military abuses in the occupied Palestinian territories.

“There are members of all the leading human rights organisations that are kidnapped or dead or injured or traumatised.”

Hayim was one of the former IDF soldiers who testified for Breaking the Silence, which is banned from Israeli schools, has been vilified by many in the government and faced arson attacks for its work.

Posting this here because proproganda Zionist war machine is working in overdrive to cover up their war crime of massacring civilians and bombing hospitals.

From the heads of the Christian leaders that head the Chrisitian Baptist church that was bombed in Gaza to tell the world they got called 3 times by Israel that they were going to hit the hospital. They also said that the hospital was hit by Israel before in last week. It was also same pattern, they would get a call to evacuate and then get hit:

Last edited:
Not gonna lie

When the hospital was bombed…I went to twitter

Within 2 mins I saw post after post of random accounts saying it was hamas. Then IJ.

I even noticed the Rashida chick and clicked on her name bc she posted something like “I was on the ground. I can confirm that it was a hamas missile that misfired” then she posted the exact same thing everywhere. And every 5 mins. It was nuts. Then hours later it was confirmed she was a bot.

I believe Israel did it bc of history and phone calls made to the hospital days prior and they were ATTACKING THAT AREA around that time.

Regardless, I don’t wanna be distracted. Even before this hospital bombing - 1000 kids had been killed. Bakeries (only real source of food for the innocent) was wiped out. 22 hospitals have had damage done. That same hospital was hit last Saturday too.

Sad sad.

When news networks are calling out Israel’s LIES though…

giphy.gif

Hamas’s attacks against civilians in Israel, including opening fire on crowds, killing people in their homes, and taking women and children as hostages, were clearly unlawful. Unfortunately, in their initial response to Hamas’s atrocities, the Israel Defense Forces have themselves engaged in unlawful conduct. U.S. officials still have time to influence Israel before the land war begins. They should have a tough conversation with Israel about its conduct, publicly criticize Israel when it harms civilians, and curb military transfers to Israel when U.S. weapons are used to violate international law.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin have repeated that they are concerned about civilian protection in Israel’s operations. But they need to go further. If U.S. officials do not publicly stand against indiscriminate attacks, cutting civilians off from water and power, and the use of white phosphorus in populated areas, they damage U.S. credibility. When the United States lets violations of international humanitarian laws slide, that harms its ability to uphold the rules-based international order, now and in the future. The next time the United States condemns Russia for bombing an apartment block or a hospital, Russian President Vladimir Putin will surely claim unfair treatment.

Here is an example to show you their propaganda tactics for shirking responsibility for their war crimes:
1697762419937.png

Do the Zionist and pro Israelis now see why we do not believe the beheaded babies and rape claims by the IDF and the Israeli government? We keep asking for verified and credible evidence.

The Palestinians do not need to lie to make up claims about the atrocities and violence done unto themm because it is usually verified by primary and independent reputable and credible sources. Israel is not credible and builts its brands and image based on many manipulations, fabrications and lies. They will go far enough as they are sick and twisted to make up lies on rape and decapitated babies. They're that deranged.

I cannot believe people believed the misfire lie and gave benefit of the doubt knowing full well Israel has been pummeling Gaza with bombs to anything and everything. You'd think they can do the math that the hospital attack was done by the one doing the bombing non stop in Gaza. I can only think of racism and the dehumanization of Palestinians are some of the underlying factors.

It boggles my mind Palestinians are the oppressed and occupied, and the worst of the calamity and war crimes done to them by Israel are then blamed on them.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Thursday that Canadian officials are still reviewing evidence about the Gaza hospital blast that killed and maimed many Palestinian civilians and he's not prepared to say who's responsible.

That's a departure from what U.S. President Joe Biden and American national security services have said about the explosion.

"We are working closely with allies to determine exactly what happened," Trudeau told a press conference with Caribbean leaders in Ottawa when asked if he accepted the Israeli version of events that has since been endorsed by the U.S. government.

You won’t get verified pictures of beheaded babies. Not everything needs to be shared with the media.

The same way there are accounts of Palestinian surgeons saying they heard a plane overhead is the same as there being accounts from a morgue of all the dead/beheaded/raped bodies from Oct 7.

The whole Gaza hospital blast legit might be the turning point once the actual truth comes out.

Back
Top Bottom