Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

I don't think they have an affinity or attachment to their captors. They are happy they're back home safe and sound.

She was just describing her experience of how they were treated. The other American hostages, the mom and daughter pair, also said they were treated humanely.

Then again, the kidnapping itself is not humane.

Also, if you listened, you'd hear that they were hidden in their underground tunnels. So that's a dilemma for Netanyahu that's carpet bombing Gaza when Hamas and their main leaders are underground with the captives.

What's the strategy to get them back?

Yeah 100% it's a complete mess.

Iran is getting their wish.

Attacks are increasing on US bases in that region by Iran backed groups.

This will only escalate into a larger war.

Iran is getting their wish.

Attacks are increasing on US bases in that region by Iran backed groups.

This will only escalate into a larger war.
And all US political warpigs had to do to prevent it is tell Israel to stop bombing kids or else we stop aid to Israel

Blaming Israel on a larger war is a joke.

Iran been funding terrorist groups for years now. If they cared about peace for the Palestinians there would be a non radical, non corrupt, non violent leader where the funding would go towards growth and not towards militias and more weapons in Gaza a long time ago

Last edited:
Yeah it really is amazing that "Free Palestine" has become like a taboo statement. If you sympathize with Palestine they act like you're sympathizing with terrorism.
This reminds me of the ridicule Kyrie got for posting a tweet smh

Because the perception, falls in line with Islamophobia.

The other side is “blame the Jews for everything” Jews control the banks, time for genocide. Jews control the media. Jews started WW3.

The perception on the other side here is antisemitism.

Blaming Israel on a larger war is a joke.

Iran been funding terrorist groups for years now. If they cared about peace for the Palestinians there would be a non radical, non corrupt, non violent leader where the funding would go towards growth and not towards militias and more weapons in Gaza a long time ago
Lol yup. And the slaves in the south circa 1800s should have been studying law in stead of picking cotton. Lazy asses

How about this. I mean Israel is legit only the size of New Jersey and total population is only 9M people (of which 2M are Palestinians).

Here’s my solution:
-Give Palestine back to the Palestinians
-As part of this Palestinians have real elections and elect someone to lead this new Palestine
-Israelis all come back to Europe and get some town / city in Germany as their place to be. No longer an independent country but exist within Germany. This is reparations for what happened in the past.
-All the refugees like Syrians etc in Europe get sent into this New Palestine (big friction point for EU countries currently).

Lots of global resources given to help both of these succeed and have infrastructure.

Done.

How about this. I mean Israel is legit only the size of New Jersey and total population is only 9M people (of which 2M are Palestinians).

Here’s my solution:
-As part of this Palestinians have real elections and elect someone to lead this new Palestine
-Israelis all come back to Europe and get some town / city in Germany as their place to be. No longer an independent country but exist within Germany. This is reparations for what happened in the past.
-All the refugees like Syrians etc in Europe get sent into this New Palestine (big friction point for EU countries currently).

Lots of global resources given to help both of these succeed and have infrastructure.

Done.
Better solution

1) Palestinians use reverse psychology.
2) claim to be Israelis. Cry to the world that Netanyahu is killing Israelis!
3) get sympathy and aid

Boom

Better solution

1) Palestinians use reverse psychology.
2) claim to be Israelis. Cry to the world that Netanyahu is killing Israelis!
3) get sympathy and aid

Boom

does sarcasm work for you IRL?

or do you just get off on stroking yourself?

people who constantly speak in sarcasm while seeking change are so bizarre to me. like, who is your audience? YOU? how is that going to move the needle in your favor?

does sarcasm work for you IRL?

or do you just get off on stroking yourself?

people who constantly speak in sarcasm while seeking change are so bizarre to me. like, who is your audience? YOU? how is that going to move the needle in your favor?
Another solution:

All 2 million should run toward the sea and take a week off at the beach. Come back and all of Hamas will be dead.

Boom

Whoever has the solution will win the Nobel Peace Prize.

This isnt getting solved with another war.

Here’s my solution:

Done.
Yeah, the "here have some Democracy" strategy worked in Iraq..oh wait

Back
Top Bottom