Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Just seen another Shaun King on insta.... Some of this footage is incomprehensible.

But the level of disconnect between seeing horrific death and suffering on a screen and what it must actually be like in person is insane to me.

Israel should open their border to the poor people of Gaza. Let them stay in Israel until the IDF can eradicate Hamas.

Lol

Again, I find the psychological aspect of this so fascinating

Why would anyone be against someone who is anti-war crimes? Why does that offend folks? (I know the answer I’m just playing devils advocate)

Like: Black Lives Matter. Fact or no? If no, why? How is that a controversial set of words? You don’t think they matter?

It’s so easy to win an argument. Just ask folks to condemn killing of innocent people by a government

People aren't exactly independent critical thinkers man. There's just a lot of following and tribalism going on. It's just like politics in the states. Choose a side and dig in.

Just seen another Shaun King on insta.... Some of this footage is incomprehensible.

But the level of disconnect between seeing horrific death and suffering on a screen and what it must actually be like in person is insane to me.

Shaun King has only been getting those pics and video from the real heroes on the ground risking their lives, the Palestinian Gazan journalists and photographers and the people of Gaza. Israel has killed 19 local Gazan journalists already and threatening some of them.

They are the true heroes.

Ya'll I am never going to be the same after 2 weeks of seeing this blatant genocide on live stream and social media. I do not know how others would feel, but that is because I am Palestinian, and know of Gazans living here in our communities who have families gotten killed in the dozens. It is insane.

But, the most weird feeling from this is like living in 2 different realities,. So out here in the Western press, they are shoving lies and propaganda and not covering the genocide, but in the Middle East and alternative media they are showing it 24/7 and another part of the world is immersed seeing some of this violence and gore at such fast speed but consuming SO MUCH of it.

People's imaginations went wild and this outcry based on unverified beheaded babies, but there is actual footage today I saw of a baby's head blown off, and and other forms of the most unfathomable violence and desecrated bodies being live streamed 24/7 and none of these folks say a peep. It is like they thought of this imagined 'genocide' that was fed to them on the extent of the massacres, but yet there are live massacres and genocide going on as we speak and not a peep.

It is like living in some parallel universe.

In other news:

Gaza deaths top 5,000, nearly half are children

Shaun King has only been getting those pics and video from the real heroes on the ground risking their lives, the Palestinian Gazan journalists and photographers and the people of Gaza. Israel has killed 19 local Gazan journalists already and threatening some of them.

They are the true heroes.

Oh yeah don't get me wrong. I know Shaun is only reposting from the people on the ground in Gaza. He's been paying tribute to them in a lot of his posts.

People's imaginations went wild and this outcry based on unverified beheaded babies, but there is actual footage today I saw of a baby's head blown off, and and other forms of the most unfathomable violence and desecrated bodies being live streamed 24/7 and none of these folks say a peep.

I believe we have seen the same footage which led to my 'incomprehensible' comments earlier.

Talked to half a dozen people who were at this show and said this is B/S. Apparently he spoke on wanting peace, someone said shut the *** up, Dave roasted him and then dude walked out. That's it. Was like a quick thing. Tweet making it sound like a bunch of Jewish people walked out in solidarity lol.

You can't trust twitter

I don't know how they'll do the hostages thing and exchange but Hamas just released another 2 captives which are elderly women.

Hamas are asking for the 6000 Palestinian political prisoners which includes women and children who are captured by Israel without due process. It's known they also get tortured and abused as per human rights reports.

That's what I find people miss in the whole Hamas hostages conversation lacking context completely dismissing the demand of 6000 Palestinians held without due process and who get tried by a military court system with no due process.

It's like there no empathy or demand to release these political prisoners from the West and not included in same mention of the Israeli hostages.

"We don't intentionally harm civilians"

Don't they literally have dozens of hostages? :lol:

IDF and Hamas both on that B/S trying to rationalize their misdeeds.
Not to mention hundreds killed on their hands, or did the western press make that up as well? >D

I don't know how they'll do the hostages thing and exchange but Hamas just released another 2 captives which are elderly women.

Hamas are asking for the 6000 Palestinian political prisoners which includes women and children who are captured by Israel without due process. It's known they also get tortured and abused as per human rights reports.

That's what I find people miss in the whole Hamas hostages conversation lacking context completely dismissing the demand of 6000 Palestinians held without due process and who get tried by a military court system with no due process.

It's like there no empathy or demand to release these political prisoners from the West and not included in same mention of the Israeli hostages.
Both are wrong, this isn't a both sides issue long term but violence begets more violence

Are these Jewish prisoners not being held without due process?

Back
Top Bottom