Issue with Shoe Palace.. HELP?

You a funny guy, my dude.  :lol: :lol: :lol:   I guess I'm trippin'.
you may have a point here with comparing your 45 to the official photos 45..yours is a bit sloppy but could be nothing to worry about..
Lets go this route..Can you go outside(sun at your back) snap a good side shot, a good sole shot, a good shot of the bottom of the boxs gold lettering, and a tongue logo shot if you wish..Hit us with a few more pix and i may be able to tell for sure..

you may have a point here with comparing your 45 to the official photos 45..yours is a bit sloppy but could be nothing to worry about..
Lets go this route..Can you go outside(sun at your back) snap a good side shot, a good sole shot, a good shot of the bottom of the boxs gold lettering, and a tongue logo shot if you wish..Hit us with a few more pix and i may be able to tell for sure..
Pics as asked

Im thinking your ok fam..Does that gold on the back of the box pop in the sunlight? Do you or a friend have a known legit new box to compare the gold type against?..On the fakes this gold is more of a gold printer ink, not metallic looking like gold leafing. I hope this makes sense. I think fake ed has a comparison pic of the 2 on his site somewhere..Be VERY CAREFUL with his comparisons though..They dont always hold water. Sometimes he posts very good info, other times completely fails.

The box comparison i mentioned.

Last edited:
Im thinking your ok fam..Does that gold on the back of the box pop in the sunlight? Do you or a friend have a known legit new box to compare the gold type against?..On the fakes this gold is more of a gold printer ink, not metallic looking like gold leafing. I hope this makes sense. I think fake ed has a comparison pic of the 2 on his site somewhere..Be VERY CAREFUL with his comparisons though..They dont always hold water. Sometimes he posts very good info, other times completely fails.

The box comparison i mentioned.

My box is straight.  The gold is right compared to the other 2015 boxes I have.  That 45 was throwing me off tho.  It's all good.

Back
Top Bottom