It’s Official: Kim Kardashian is the Ideal Black Woman

Looks like a Caucasian person to me.

>D does she look like a hillbilly white person to you?

rs_634x1024-190510130816-634.kim-kardashian-paris-hilton-6.ct.051019.jpg

Hope this helps....

Race

Definition:

Physical characteristics that define a person as being a member of a specific group

Examples:

Skin color, hair color and texture, eye color, facial features, physical build

Ethnicity

Definition:

Cultural characteristics that define a person as being a member of a specific group

Examples:

Language, accent, religion, styles of dress, hairstyles, social customs, food and dietary preferences or restrictions

Nationality

Definition:

The legal sense of belonging to a specific political nation state

Examples:

Citizenship (birthright or naturalized)

Race is a person’s physical qualities that make them fit into distinct groups. Groups of people who share similar physical and behavioral characteristics are grouped together in racial categories.

Generally speaking, people are assigned to different racial categories by their physical, unchangeable traits, like skin color, hair texture, eye shape, and facial features. So, in the United States, a person with dark skin and very curly black hair is going to be racially categorized as black, and someone with pale skin and straight blonde hair is going to be assumed to be Caucasian.

"Oh, the Instagram accounts from surgeons are something that I love to go through," Kardashian-West explained to Van Meter. "The one thing that only my close circle knows is that I love to research every single procedure to know exactly what's out there." - Kim Kardashian

Last edited:
Hope this helps....

u are aware Middle eastern/North Africans (MENA aka da arab world) don't consider themselves white regardless of da census boxes em in right? they been lobbying to be classified under their own separate box for a couple decades now.

drop the semantics BS.

in America, Caucasian means white person...does OG Kim Kardashian look like a Mayo eatin Midwestern lilly white person or does she look middle eastern, Arabic/persian?
American isn’t the only place in the world and Americans tend to geographically stupid and are unable to me if Europe/Asia is a country or continent. With that being said I don’t think I have ever called a person that isn’t Caucasian a “Caucasian.” Kim Kardashian looks like and is a Caucasian.

So we going by how people look now :nerd:

No but we know what her parents are and look like

u are aware Middle eastern/North Africans (MENA aka da arab world) don't consider themselves white regardless of da census boxes em in right? they been lobbying to be classified under their own separate box for a couple decades now.

A lot of them do though

No matter what you want to call it, she doesn’t look black at all. She’s trying to eat off a culture and look once again.

Wait a minute, If someone looks African or if a South Indian looks African, they must be black. Or actually they are Latino or Indian, but they look African.

Is it possible they can be both based on their ancestry? :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter what you want to call it, she doesn’t look black at all.

she damn sure don't look like a all American white girl

and based on da purity test ya giving Kim, some of ya asian here better be easy before they call ya culture vultures next.

this is why that whole cultural appropriation rhetoric is basura.

she was decent before she did all that nonsense to her butt..and face.

booty looks like a diaper filled with mash potatoes now.

cant believe dudes really thirst over kylie

1577131096639.png
She’s white. Kim is Caucasian.
i see where this is going...u are aware im spoken to in Spanish on 1st blush right?

Kim's pop is from da middle east, its pretty blatant that Kim ain't a lilly white girl.
Armenian is located in West Asia dawg

Do you know Ninja, European skin tone DOES vary. Its a shocking fact not all Europeans look like pale "lily white" Irish people.

Back
Top Bottom