It’s Official: Kim Kardashian is the Ideal Black Woman

You found it? Good! Now go over there and slay queen.
Okay listen u sassy savage, u can go slay on that site if u want, but i'm choosing to stay over here.
Ideal black women?
Black-Girl-Wat.jpg
I said it, not me. But in all seriousness. She changed the societal standards of beauty in a way. Just look at all these fake body chicks coming out the woodworks, and ppl embracing them. She's their og.
So you do know what WASPS ANDD ASPS WASPS ANDD ASPS was talking about right?

If we’re at the point to where kids didn’t know that happened, I’m jumping out a window.
?

Okay listen u sassy savage, u can go slay on that site if u want, but i'm choosing to stay over here.

I said it, not me. But in all seriousness. She changed the societal standards of beauty in a way. Just look at all these fake body chicks coming out the woodworks, and ppl embracing them. She's their og.

?

IG changed that, not Kim.

Listening to the Carter 4 right now so to quote one of the gods, “Real asses. I’m sorry. I’m a real *** guy,”

Aight clown. I’m done, talk to yourself now.

I agree with both sides tbh. I think the plastic IG hustle was inevitable but Kim was instrumental in taking that lifestyle and the platform for it to the stratosphere.

All of these unholy heathens more or less follow her blueprint, shes the MJ of that hustle. I do think it could've been anyone tho, Kim just happened to be the first to make the biggest wave

That’s why she helping folk get out of jail!! She wants to erase her past with good on song John Constitine ****!!
7B23B78D-58F5-4C94-B6D7-7DD9B49E4657.gif

Back
Top Bottom