-It aint simping if you got it...- VOL:The Mormons go HARD lol

The Mormon is just throwing bread at the black chick and he aint even hittin' that ..She's gettin' that reparation guap
laugh.gif

.....Women have it TOO easy....

I can't knock the hustle though....
embarassed.gif

Wasn't there show about girls with a sugar daddy on True Life? Don't know why they even covering this. This remind me of the dude from LOST married with a 16 year old.

laugh.gif
This dude is a perfect example of following the rule that either way you're paying for it. This dude decided to stop paying for it indirectly since you'd waste more money as he mentioned.

Hard to watch this cuz these dudes are chumps at a certain level and these females tend to make all women look bad since they're basically selling themselves.

Aint mad at that Mormon though, he got jungle fever, he want to live out his little ebony fantasy and he trying to abide by the silly rules of his religion. Might be no sex but I bet she violating him in some other perverse way
laugh.gif

He pulled out the "Everyone pays for sex one way or another line" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
inb4 debate.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At her fake crying.

I've heard about this site before, cant even be mad as long as people are happy but its just weird.

This really is just like regular e dating to me but with guaranteed money

Honestly, If I was a woman, I wouldn't do this type of stuff....Because one day these women are going to find a partner to settle down with and their "Sugar Daddy" will be salty as hell...Like, "damn...I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on this B___ and she just leaves me???" ...Most likely leading to stalking and death threats...God forbid, Murder

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Wasn't there show about girls with a sugar daddy on True Life? Don't know why they even covering this. This remind me of the dude from LOST married with a 16 year old.

laugh.gif
This dude is a perfect example of following the rule that either way you're paying for it. This dude decided to stop paying for it indirectly since you'd waste more money as he mentioned.

Hard to watch this cuz these dudes are chumps at a certain level and these females tend to make all women look bad since they're basically selling themselves.

Aint mad at that Mormon though, he got jungle fever, he want to live out his little ebony fantasy and he trying to abide by the silly rules of his religion. Might be no sex but I bet she violating him in some other perverse way
laugh.gif

she's blowing his mind, thats good enough for him

"it ain't trickin if you got it but guess what !$***, I ain't trickin and I got it"

Ain't nobody looking at dude like he's "got a nice car" when he has a 21 yr old next to him. Everybody knows the deal and he just looks like a lame with money.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Ain't nobody looking at dude like he's "got a nice car" when he has a 21 yr old next to him. Everybody knows the deal and he just looks like a lame with money.

Basically....

But when I see stuff like this in the mall I try to give the man the benefit-of-the-doubt and I assume its his daughter...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by cguy610

Basically....

But when I see stuff like this in the mall I try to give the man the benefit-of-the-doubt and I assume its his daughter...
laugh.gif

Lmao Same here, but there's too many people in the world to care about some old perv messin with some basic female

At least the first dude kept it real.
Like someone above said...where's the sugar momma site?
nerd.gif

I'm buying her dinner before I have sex with her so it's not prostitution.
roll.gif

I ain't even mad.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at that asian cats name being Bradon Wade :smh:Asian please!

So much male insecurity in this video...can't take.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Wasn't there show about girls with a sugar daddy on True Life?
I remember seeing that. There was an Asian chick on there, she wasn't putting out for dude at all but got butt hurt in front of her friends when daddy refused to give his CC
laugh.gif

trifling
30t6p3b.gif

3 divorces can probably do that to you...until he gets married again, then he's probably doing it on the side. so it's probably a vicious cycle for this guy.
real life everday Hugh hefners.

Back
Top Bottom