-It aint simping if you got it...- VOL:The Mormons go HARD lol

its kind of pathetic actually
laugh.gif
the first dude pays $150,000 a year on the sugar babies.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Yeah but do the math for one wife. He's spreading this out amongst numerous broadz. Aint no denying it's cost-effective.

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Link me to the suga mommas

Post your own ad on craigslist or backpage. I might. I refuse to miss a mortgage payment and things are tight. And I'm worth it 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Yeah but do the math for one wife. He's spreading this out amongst numerous broadz. Aint no denying it's cost-effective.
One wife can cost you nothing if she is not a stupid airhead like the chicks he is going after.  One wife can even contribute to his wealth. 

I've had two sugar daddies..and the experiences were amazing. I'm not talking about the monetary aspect of it all. The new places, the new people you network with while you're with an influential man has many long term affects. Trust me.
but, it does get old after a while.

laugh.gif
@ the chick crying....get the eff outta here.

ill take some old p from a sugar momma for some cash....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Pepper

I've had two sugar daddies..and the experiences were amazing. I'm not talking about the monetary aspect of it all. The new places, the new people you network with while you're with an influential man has many long term affects. Trust me.
What/ How much were they breaking off?
nerd.gif

Why y'all not include Spin in your group name?

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

nerd.gif
My sugar daddies and I had an arrangement. They wouldn't "break me off" per se, but they'd buy me whatever I wanted. Shopping, get me gifts, take me to lovely eateries etc. If I needed cash for anything they'd shoot it to me, but that was rare.
I get where these women are coming from, and they do miss out on the emotional bond between man and woman. That sucks for a woman even more at times.

nerd.gif
My sugar daddies and I had an arrangement. They wouldn't "break me off" per se, but they'd buy me whatever I wanted. Shopping, get me gifts, take me to lovely eateries etc. If I needed cash for anything they'd shoot it to me, but that was rare.
I get where these women are coming from, and they do miss out on the emotional bond between man and woman. That sucks for a woman even more at times.

ok.

nerd.gif
What did you do for them? 

Back
Top Bottom