-It aint simping if you got it...- VOL:The Mormons go HARD lol

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by Pepper

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

What/ How much were they breaking off?
nerd.gif
My sugar daddies and I had an arrangement. They wouldn't "break me off" per se, but they'd buy me whatever I wanted. Shopping, get me gifts, take me to lovely eateries etc. If I needed cash for anything they'd shoot it to me, but that was rare.
I get where these women are coming from, and they do miss out on the emotional bond between man and woman. That sucks for a woman even more at times.
What did you do for them? 

Anything and everything they wanted. It isn't as intrusive or repulsive as one might think. I began considering them as boyfriends after the first year.

.gif usage on this page
pimp.gif

i would like to here more about this arrangement, "break off", after the 1st year ... etc ... pepper ... intriguing your story is

I'm going to sign up, might as well use my good looks for something constructive other than smashing random jo's after the club.... Will screen shot and provide updates....

i started chokin when she said her tetas wont real n started shakin em
"small price to pay for what he gets"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My sugar daddies and I had an arrangement. They wouldn't "break me off" per se, but they'd buy me whatever I wanted. Shopping, get me gifts, take me to lovely eateries etc. If I needed cash for anything they'd shoot it to me, but that was rare.
I get where these women are coming from, and they do miss out on the emotional bond between man and woman. That sucks for a woman even more at times.

Anything and everything they wanted. It isn't as intrusive or repulsive as one might think. I began considering them as boyfriends after the first year.

What do you look like?

Someone who worked for the school I attend once told me something that is true. He told me that there are way more guys going to the school's counseling program than girls. He said that this generation has focused so much on the needs of women that somewhere along the way we forgot to take care of the boys.

2j68vh5.jpg

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

.gif usage on this page
pimp.gif

i would like to here more about this arrangement, "break off", after the 1st year ... etc ... pepper ... intriguing your story is

Well, the men I paired up with it started off as a simple friendship. But we all know that if you're attracted to someone that doesn't last long and the lines are blurred, and that's eventually what happened. After sex became involved, time being spent together increased as did the gifts and other perks. My first sugar daddy and I were 'together' for almost 2 years, and the second I knew for 3 before anything popped off. Even before then the gifts came in and flirtation ensued but I there was never any intercourse until the 4th year. I considered them boyfriends, yes. There was a handsome amount of time being spent together, dates, emotions involved. 

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

What do you look like?

5'4" 
130 lbs

Toned/Ath. build (I guess you can say, my friends joke around saying that I look like I do karate)

Copper toned

Short hair

Brown eyes

use your imagination 
laugh.gif

5'4" 
130 lbs

Toned/Ath. build (I guess you can say, my friends joke around saying that I look like I do karate)

Copper toned

Short hair

Brown eyes

use your imagination 
laugh.gif
images

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

What do you look like?

5'4" 
130 lbs

Copper toned

Short hair

Brown eyes

use your imagination 
laugh.gif
Probably a dude or a fat broad...

Pics or you lying fam.. prove me wrong pls

I don't have a reason to lie to complete strangers. Come on guise.

Or maybe I do. Anyway, I can't post the photos. My boyfriend lurks these here threads.

Oh, of course he does. There are ways to show pics and he won't eem know 
pimp.gif

You should just sit down and take a half hour to type up a huge wall of text explaining everything. How long it went on, how rich were they, how did it even start in the first place, etc. I'm really interested in how much stuff you got. I always wondered how much would they let you take from them. Are there limits or did you just set them yourself out of pure principle? Could you have gotten a car if you really felt like it? Stuff like that.

Originally Posted by Antidope

You should just sit down and take a half hour to type up a huge wall of text explaining everything. How long it went on, how rich were they, how did it even start in the first place, etc. I'm really interested in how much stuff you got. I always wondered how much would they let you take from them. Are there limits or did you just set them yourself out of pure principle? Could you have gotten a car if you really felt like it? Stuff like that.

I. "How long it went on"
- My first sugar daddy and I were 'together' for a span of 2 years. I knew him for a total of 5. 

- My second sugar daddy and I were 'together' for a year and I've knew him for 4 total.

II. "How rich were they"

- The first man owns a plumbing supply company that sells parts, pieces and various equipment for local and large scale jobs. His company makes a few million a year.

- The second man is managing within a marketing firm here in the downtown area of my hometown. I'm not privy to his tax bracket.

III. "How did it all start"

- I met the first man when I was a clerk at my local Walgreens. He came in to find a manager and while he waited he and I began to chop it up. He leaves and I assume I'd never see him again until a few days later he popped in to grab my number. From there he began to see me on my breaks, we'd just sit in his car and talk. Our arrangement/relationship began rather quickly. We saw more of each other via lunch and dinner dates.  The physical aspect of our relationship blossomed within the 3rd month of our courtship. Eventually our arrangement ended, he got busy. Over the years he ended up running a total of 2 businesses and I saw less and less of him so I decided to move on.

- The second man I met while in class, he was giving a lecture about his field and the company that he works for. After it was over he began to hand out his business card and I took one, I made note of his email address and took it upon myself to make the first move. From there the flood of emails, texts and calls from each other increased. We actually began as  friends (Guy was married mind you) until he made his intentions known.  From there we took it to the next level. (Shameful, I know) The only downside of this particular arrangement is that we had to tread carefully, schedule meet ups and enforce curfews. Somewhere in the middle of our scandalous arrangement I grew a conscious and decided to quit him.

IV. "I always wondered how much would they let you take from them. Are there limits or did you just set them yourself out of pure principle? Could you have gotten a car if you really felt like it? Stuff like that."

- They never let me take anything from them. They offered and I obliged. There were no limits, I could have anything if I set my heart on it. You forget, there was sex involved. Could I have gotten a car? Yes. But I didn't need nor want it. I felt like there should be a limit, I didn't take more than I needed.

Originally Posted by Antidope

I. "How long it went on"
- My first sugar daddy and I were 'together' for a span of 2 years. I knew him for a total of 5. 

- My second sugar daddy and I were 'together' for a year and I've knew him for 4 total.

II. "How rich were they"

- The first man owns a plumbing supply company that sells parts, pieces and various equipment for local and large scale jobs. His company makes a few million a year.

- The second man is managing within a marketing firm here in the downtown area of my hometown. I'm not privy to his tax bracket.

III. "How did it all start"

- I met the first man when I was a clerk at my local Walgreens. He came in to find a manager and while he waited he and I began to chop it up. He leaves and I assume I'd never see him again until a few days later he popped in to grab my number. From there he began to see me on my breaks, we'd just sit in his car and talk. Our arrangement/relationship began rather quickly. We saw more of each other via lunch and dinner dates.  The physical aspect of our relationship blossomed within the 3rd month of our courtship. Eventually our arrangement ended, he got busy. Over the years he ended up running a total of 2 businesses and I saw less and less of him so I decided to move on.

- The second man I met while in class, he was giving a lecture about his field and the company that he works for. After it was over he began to hand out his business card and I took one, I made note of his email address and took it upon myself to make the first move. From there the flood of emails, texts and calls from each other increased. We actually began as  friends (Guy was married mind you) until he made his intentions known.  From there we took it to the next level. (Shameful, I know) The only downside of this particular arrangement is that we had to tread carefully, schedule meet ups and enforce curfews. Somewhere in the middle of our scandalous arrangement I grew a conscious and decided to quit him.

IV. "I always wondered how much would they let you take from them. Are there limits or did you just set them yourself out of pure principle? Could you have gotten a car if you really felt like it? Stuff like that."

- They never let me take anything from them. They offered and I obliged. There were no limits, I could have anything if I set my heart on it. You forget, there was sex involved. Could I have gotten a car? Yes. But I didn't need nor want it. I felt like there should be a limit, I didn't take more than I needed.
Wow thanks, I appreciate the insight. Take was the wrong word to use, my apologies if you took it as an offense. 

Or maybe I do. Anyway, I can't post thre photos. My boyfriend lurks these here threads.

So your man now got bread?

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Or maybe I do. Anyway, I can't post thre photos. My boyfriend lurks these here threads.

So your man now got bread?

If you're implying if he's rich, then no. He's a blue collar man and he has enough to support me and cater to me every once in a while.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

its kind of pathetic actually
laugh.gif
the first dude pays $150,000 a year on the sugar babies.
sick.gif
sick.gif
Yeah but do the math for one wife. He's spreading this out amongst numerous broadz. Aint no denying it's cost-effective.
One wife can cost you nothing if she is not a stupid airhead like the chicks he is going after.  One wife can even contribute to his wealth. 
Well that's just pros and cons of it all. If you want a beautiful chick to smang without any drama chances are she's going to have stupid airhead qualities and pricey tastes compared to a level headed 7 that'll probably eventually get on your nerves or depreciate over time physically and lets not forget getting tired of the P, plus she'd probably want to start something if you cheat. I can see why a dude trying to cut the stress out and save money would do this. Yeah she might contribute to your wealth but that's far from a guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom