It Has To Be Exactly Like This, It's What I'm Craving For...

A loosely-packed bowl of blue dream with some kief on top and a spiced imperial stout served in a snifter.
Are you from the West Coast? Jhene Aiko has a song called Blue Dream and I always thought she was talking about a man .. but now .. it just clicked
laugh.gif
Nope.

He from NY b, unless you on mobile look at his location.

Still craving a lamb gyro with fries. Also, I kinda hate when my General chicken is too crispy on the outside.

^That looks bomb. That's how a high quality steak should be prepared. Medium is ok for burgers though. And you should get your burgers medium rare ONLY if they are using VERY high quality beef. Don't ever get a cheap burger med rare.

I need blood on my steak and sometimes in my girl`s ***** when im super horny

Last edited:
I think if you eat steak well done you are a kid and your parents don't feel safe serving a child undercooked meat, which is understandable. Or maybe its just not something everyone is comfortable with no big deal to be honest.

Me personally I like steak medium rare or perfectly cooked medium if medium well I am not happy.

I actually cooked steak, blackened shrimp and asparagus for dinner tonight. I'm slowly turning my girl on to medium/medium rare meat. :lol: She's not really up on the fine dining tip... yet.

For my daughters I did theirs medium well. To me that's like eating beef jerky, but I know they would trip if it had any blood coming out of it.

I actually cooked steak, blackened shrimp and asparagus for dinner tonight. I'm slowly turning my girl on to medium/medium rare meat. :lol: She's not really up on the fine dining tip... yet.

For my daughters I did theirs medium well. To me that's like eating beef jerky, but I know they would trip if it had any blood coming out of it.

But you gotta condition them early... My mom straight up gave me well done meat my entire childhood... Then I got a job as a dishwasher at 15 and chefs forced me to eat good food cooked correctly...
Steak carpaccio is just mouth-watering... Literly as I typed that...

vegetable and paneer pakoras and samosas ,chicken tikka masala (made nice and spicy, not all watered down for white folk consumption), garlic naan, and mango laasi.

a blunt of sour before and after meal.

**** I miss NY.

vegetable and paneer pakoras and samosas ,chicken tikka masala (made nice and spicy, not all watered down for white folk consumption), garlic naan, and mango laasi.

a blunt of sour before and after meal.

**** I miss NY.

buttered chicken, garlic naan, and a mango lassi is my **** :pimp:

****** really judging people off the dumbest **** like how they like THEIR steak. How does that bother anyone even a little? Always blows my mind. And I like mine medium so I don't feel judged its just stupid...but whatever. NT stay with the lameness now.

Back
Top Bottom