It Has To Be Exactly Like This, It's What I'm Craving For...

Dude that get tips from a measly restaurant talmbout palate

Ok
laugh.gif
LOL....gotta take those cheap shots, right? I see your jimmies have been severely rustled. You eat steak like a child breh.

Dude that get tips from a measly restaurant talmbout palate

Ok :lol:
LOL....gotta take those cheap shots, right? I see your jimmies have been severely rustled. You eat steak like a child breh.

Truth isn't a cheap shot, don't come in insulting someone based off food of all things :lol: like you're Gordon Ramsey when the only experience you have is asking someone else how would they like their steak

FOH

Truth isn't a cheap shot, don't come in insulting someone based off food of all things
laugh.gif
like you're Gordon Ramsey when the only experience you have is asking someone else how would they like their steak

FOH
I have a deep understanding in food preparation, steak marbling, and different grades of beef. I know more about steaks than 99% of all customers that eat steaks. I know how cows raised in different regions and climates effects the flavor and quality of the beef. I know the difference between grass fed and grain fed cows, and how that effects the quality and flavor proflie of each steak. I can smell a raw cut of rib eye or filet mignon and tell you if it's been grass fed or not. I can distinguish between Certified Angus beef, USDA prime, and USDA choice. Can you? 

Nice try though.

And cooking a quality steak medium or above is ignorant as hell. Everytime an order comes in for medium well or well done Filet, the Chef shakes his head and laughs.

Talking about jimmies being rustled right? :lol:

I don't care what the waiter or the chef thinks about my food choices, I'm paying you not the other way around.

Talking about jimmies being rustled right?
laugh.gif

I don't care what the waiter or the chef thinks about my food choices, I'm paying you not the other way around.
It's not about caring breh...you said I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to steaks. Clearly you were wrong. 

Talking about jimmies being rustled right? :lol:

It's not about caring breh...you said I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to steaks. Clearly you were wrong. 

Ok I was wrong, now go laugh with your chef about your customer's choices and how you know the difference between meats while working for our money.

The well done steak eaters are acceptable low class, but the people that take drinks to go, that's scumbag low class.

NT gon NT

Dudes really calling people out over their preferences in how they want their steak done

giphy.gif

I have a deep understanding in food preparation, steak marbling, and different grades of beef. I know more about steaks than 99% of all customers that eat steaks. I know how cows raised in different regions and climates effects the flavor and quality of the beef. I know the difference between grass fed and grain fed cows, and how that effects the quality and flavor proflie of each steak. I can smell a raw cut of rib eye or filet mignon and tell you if it's been grass fed or not. I can distinguish between Certified Angus beef, USDA prime, and USDA choice. Can you? 

Nice try though.

And cooking a quality steak medium or above is ignorant as hell. Everytime an order comes in for medium well or well done Filet, the Chef shakes his head and laughs.

How did I miss this.

You have to be Bobby Hill.

That boy new his steaks. :pimp:

Sneaker board message dudes gon sneaker board message, dude.

Random-dude-in-the-club-shrug-gif

Last edited:
People are snobs when it comes to steaks. I don't understand why you can't just have your preference and not have to diss the next man for his preference.

We can have our preferences on almost anything and no one says something, but the moment someone wants their steak medium well, then it's a problem.

I'm a medium to medium well guy myself. Don't really care for the blood.

What's next,

if you like your eggs scrambled instead of over easy you're poor too? :lol:

if you like American cheese instead of Swiss you're ignorant? :lol:

Pathetic

People are snobs when it comes to steaks. I don't understand why you can't just have your preference and not have to diss the next man for his preference.

We can have our preferences on almost anything and no one says something, but the moment someone wants their steak medium well, then it's a problem.

Bloody dap.

View media item 1305064

That's what I'm saying. We talmbout steak......steak......steak

****** is calling people poor, low class and ignorant over steak......steak.....we talmbout steak.

Not important life decisions that define you as a human being but steak.....steak....STEAK

How the hell eating steak rare gon make someone a better person?

9908cb640cf00bd6689bd2aee22f0a9d.768x506x1.jpg

Last edited:
LOL this thread is hilarious. I'm surprised none of you have tried to turn this into a race thread yet.

Last edited:
How yall cooking these steaks? If it's on the frying pan or with coal, you're poor. Taste the meat not the heat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom