It Has To Be Exactly Like This, It's What I'm Craving For...

Dudes who judge ppl for how they want their food are vaginas. Bunch of food snobs that are insecure about something else in their life.

I pity them.

I'm pro-flourishment for everybody.

even the overcooked demographic is cool in my book.

just tryna put ya'll onto something. take it or leave it.

Dudes who judge ppl for how they want their food are vaginas. Bunch of food snobs that are insecure about something else in their life.

I pity them.

I'm pro-flourishment for everybody.

even the overcooked demographic is cool in my book.

just tryna put ya'll onto something. take it or leave it.
So now you're saying a person who wants their food a certain way didn't know they could have it another way? :lol:

Stop it. You aint putting nobody on to anything.

So now you're saying a person who wants their food a certain way didn't know they could have it another way? :lol:

nah, ya'll know you can have it another way, but you don't quite understand why the other way is better.

but do you, famfambigelow

nah, ya'll know you can have it another way, but you don't quite understand why the other way is better.

but do you, famfambigelow
Better is subjective. You need to understand that.

What I eat don't make you ****.

Last edited:
If you eat a steak well done or medium well...you are just ignorant. I'm judging you...you don't know any better. I can't help it.
You probably never had a steak cooked correctly...and yes the type of food you eat does usually indicate your income.

I also hate it when people say they don't like some type of food and they've never tried it. Like they can just imagine how something taste they have never tried before....that's ignorance.

If you eat a steak well done or medium well...you are just ignorant. I'm judging you...you don't know any better. I can't help it.
You probably never had a steak cooked correctly...and yes the type of food you eat does usually indicate your income.

I also hate it when people say they don't like some type of food and they've never tried it. Like they can just imagine how something taste they have never tried before....that's ignorance.
So you're out here calling dudes ignorant while you're assuming they never had the steak any other way? :lol:

I pity them.

:lol:

Get lost fam your post speaks volumes of ignorance.

go home jape you're drunk

roll.gif
  @ this turning into a steak thread. 

Back to the og topic. I need pizza in a my life right now and if the crust is even a little burnt  
mad.gif

A lot of rustled jimmies in here :lol:

The same cats eating their steak medium well and well done are the same cats that think Applebee's and Fridays have good steaks :lol:

Yeah, you gotta be eating bad steaks to take issue with that douche bag of a statement.

And if you're eating Applebee's/Friday's steaks, you better order them atleast medium well. I doubt ol zit face in the back is a master chef.

Last edited:

So you're out here calling dudes ignorant while you're assuming they never had the steak any other way? :lol:

I pity them.

Reported

Back
Top Bottom