It is my goal to get WASTED this weekend. Who's with me?

I feel great this week. I ABSOLUTELY SUCK at Chemistry, but I scraped by with a C on this exam I was sweatin over. My son is healthy (even though he's lactose intolerant like his dad. Dude spits up the Enfamil like CRAZY). The Colts are on POINT. Me and my brothersorta reconnected recently and hanging with him has been GREAT.

I'm high on life right now. Ball State's homecoming is this weekend, and so is the Circle City classic. Withthat said...

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT, I'M GETTIN $+@%!! UP.

Who's with me?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Fam do u know what i just found out was poppin, getting drunk in the middle of the afternoon.

me and my homeboys were trippen on campus today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

I'm high on life right now.
Yup. This is why I no longer drink alcohol and smoke. I'm just high on life.

I can dig it. But man...I'm goin ham this weekend. I ain't really got loose (paws) in a longwhile...hell...it's been since my freshman year of college. It's a wrap this weekend. I actually bought a fit too.
laugh.gif

yeah this week was brutal........but i'm at that ponit where as much as i'd like to party i also need to get some sleep, i'm exhausted.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Fam do u know what i just found out was poppin, getting drunk in the middle of the afternoon.

me and my homeboys were trippen on campus today
laugh.gif
I've done it before. Me and my boys went to the gym on campus and tried to hoop while drunk. We wasgettin crossed, dunked on, and the whole nine. They put us out for throwin up on the court.
roll.gif

oh man tomorrow night its goin down, my boy is leavin for afghan on tuesday, and on saturday another party for this girls b-day
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Horrible september....it's been %**! after %**! after %**!....i'm sick of it, i'mthrowing in the towel and getting *###@! up this saturday....i'll be on a bus to NYC sun so ill sober up then[/color]

Back
Top Bottom