It is my goal to get WASTED this weekend. Who's with me?

Originally Posted by kevL7

it's the weekend. therefore getting wasted is not even a question
laugh.gif
exactly.. when i read the title i was like "uhh... obviously
eyes.gif
"

I only get wasted with chicks, no chicks then there is no purpose for me.

that goes without saying.. nobody in here said anything about no females being present.

i'm a do my REAL drinking tomorrow. octoberfest during the day then hitting the club tomorrow nite.

doesn't mean i won't have a "few" beers tonight.

goin to my co-workers pad after work to blaze. tomorrow hittin up a club in the city for my cousin's bday and sunday i'm going to the niner game.i'ma be f'd up all weekend! be safe ya'll.

I'm with it Lincey
pimp.gif
. I'm finna roll this blunt, crack this UV, and drive through the Bottom looking for somebody to match me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I feel great this week. I ABSOLUTELY SUCK at Chemistry, but I scraped by with a C on this exam I was sweatin over. My son is healthy (even though he's lactose intolerant like his dad. Dude spits up the Enfamil like CRAZY). The Colts are on POINT. Me and my brother sorta reconnected recently and hanging with him has been GREAT.

I'm high on life right now. Ball State's homecoming is this weekend, and so is the Circle City classic. With that said...

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT, I'M GETTIN $+@%!! UP.

Who's with me?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

glad to see things goin good for ya, family.. live it up.

just found out the gas station up the street from me has those lil mini bar bottles of soco, bacardi, ect... for .99

will be making mistakes tonight
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom