It is my goal to get WASTED this weekend. Who's with me?

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

not me
I got drunk for the first time ever this past weekend and... yeah that will be the first and last.
YNS

grin.gif
negative.

Im Down.............ive been gettin wasted...well not wasted....but hella Nice on an EVERDAY basis (green & a 24oz) for about 4 years straight
ohwell.gif

I had to chill, because it was gettin played out and my tolerance was just gettin higher and higher....i couldnt even appriciate it!!!! so now i just work hardall week and devote friday night through sunday night to hangin out and gettin nice.....or WASTED
tongue.gif

I might, i recently stopped being a 3 year alcoholic. It dont want to get back into my terrible lifestyle. So i duck and slide everyonce in a while.

Yup, going to a seafood festival - a.k.a get as drunk as possible. I can already feel my live quivering
laugh.gif

I'll sleep on it tonight, last time I was sitting up against the bathroom stall until I could finally break crackers and move em from my left to right hand& eat em.

Maaaaannn I saw this post in hopes to write down "I'm kinda feeling it but so far I'm prolly
just smokin and do some light boozing."

But after reading some posts I already told my girl tomorrow dinner
and drinks and then pure drunkfest!

Closed out the month with 2nd highest sales and I'm in need for another buck wild weekend. Pics will be a must

Finished my first block of exams ever in vet school last Friday.. got trashed last weekend, this weekend back to reality.. study, study, study let's allget wasted.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Fam do u know what i just found out was poppin, getting drunk in the middle of the afternoon.

me and my homeboys were trippen on campus today
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yo it feels like your ahead of the game when your the only ones drunkin the afternoon when everyone else in in class lol

Hell yeah I am getting ripped. It's going to be crappy weather, nothing else to do, don't got the kid this weekend and my poor dog is going to be outof commission from her spay today.
pimp.gif
and video games and take out hoorah

My dude turned 21 today and I was thinkin about ridin up to his school with some friends to celebrate BUT I really need to get this paper done by noontomorrow... Decisions...

A paper due on Saturday seemed like a blessing when I heard about it a month ago
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom