Ite, Who's rockin wit Romney for 2012?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Deuce King

ninjahood  Joe Oliver thinks this is his opportunity for him to cash in on his little Republican chips and have Republicans think he's one of them with the creation of this thread but that couldn't be further from the truth .  He wants to sit down at the table with the Republicans but at the end of the day ninjahood Joe Oliver, your going to clean tha table at that your sitting at with the Republicans, and then they're going to have you mop the floor, and knowing you your going to so proudly.  You'll be happy that a Republican/the Republicans gave you a job and you'll be happy that they did so for you, just so you can say that Republicans are creating jobs left and right nationwide. 
meanwhile...in da real world, im an independent.

so shhhhh.

laugh.gif

unlike alot of ya, i dont pledge alliegence towards a party, so if i see fault then imma call it out, to act like obama's been anything but a waste of time is being nice....

you pass healthcare without da public option..whats da point?
grin.gif

you pass dod frank, and JP morgan losses 2 billion in speculatory derivatives trading...

yea...meanwhile while da majority of college grads are coming outta school with MEGA DEBT either unemployed or under employed...da only thing obama's got to hang his hat on is what..."ohhh i think gays

should be able to marry"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
whoa...i can sense da total meltdown of our economy slowing down cuz of that proclamation....
laugh.gif

if ya dont think da problems that europe is facing can't affect us cuz of our MASSIVE spending, and da fact that we make NOTHING then ya got another thing coming...

You've been campaigning for the Republican agenda this entire thread and even in various threads before this one and now all of a sudden you "dont pledge alliegence towards a party" as you say............LOL.  Who are you trying to fool champ??  Jobs have been leaving this country for the last 30 years because of the Republican platform of cheaper wages and cost cutting measures of moving job overseas, and you somehow think with another Republican in office as President that somehow that problem will be fixed.  Why would you think a guy that has an off-shore account is somehow going to look out for YOUR best interest when you and a guy like Romney have nothing in common, and I mean just that.........NOTHING IN COMMON. 

Does Obama has flaws or faults with him, of couurse.........who doesn't.  However, we have had 26 months straight of private job sector growth in this country after the worst economic downturn this country has had since the Great Depression.  Things are nothing going to go from bad to good overnight or even in a year or 2.  It takes time, simple as that. I know you might be fustrated or disgruntled champ, but now's the time to stay focused and to not lose sight of what's important, or more importantly lose yourself in the process.  You must never forget who you are what you are, and where you came from ninjahood.  Once you lose that, your done for. 

The Deuce has no idea what he's talking about, he doesn't belong in this discussion.

This coming from a conspiracy theorist that still believes some made up story about Obama, and refuses to call him by his name.  Your a bigger FRAUD than Ron Paul.

Democrat and Republican is irrelevant now, the whole world is in danger. Mittens and Barry Soets will doom us if they can, under
orders of course. I guess it's cool your an independant
smokin.gif

This dude talking like we all need to go out and get survival kits.
its only going to get worse because those job growths you hear the talking heads on television talk about is retail job growth and you should get some supplies for your home even if you arent a survivalist.

Have to roll with the President.  Romney does not stand for anything other than the all mighty dollar bill.  

Back
Top Bottom