It's 11 PM and your little sister strolls in the crib...

...with her boyfriend for some late night "chat". They're chillin in the main TV room of the basement (open space, no beds). I'm tryin notto be a hater, but I feel like stealin on this dude right now, it feels a little disrespectful. Opinions?

How old is she?
And 'stealing on him' isn't going to do anything. If they wanted to have sex, they'd already be doing it.

Tell your mom... lulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

laugh.gif
!!! at the possibility that your lil sis is smashing

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

How old is she?
And 'stealing on him' isn't going to do anything. If they wanted to have sex, they already did before they came home.
fixed

Originally Posted by BlackCease

...with her boyfriend for some late night "chat". They're chillin in the main TV room of the basement (open space, no beds). I'm tryin not to be a hater, but I feel like stealin on this dude right now, it feels a little disrespectful. Opinions?
roll.gif

She's about to be 20, so that's why I'm sayin I'm tryin not to hate and treat her like a grown woman, cause lord knows I brought multiplechicks through before, but this +@+$ ain't really sitting right with me man. As far as how long they've been together, I have no idea, maybe 3 months. It's only the second time I seen the dude though.

Your sisters guts are gonna get rearranged eventually.. If they haven't already. Don't get yourself worked up.

Back
Top Bottom