It's 11 PM and your little sister strolls in the crib...

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]He's most likely !++@#$! her.....don't run to NT like a $$@%#, grab that thang thang and letit BANG BANG!!![/color]

Leave it alone. If you did it before, you really don't have much say in it, especially in her eyes. Not to mention she's 20 and you really aren'tgoing to do anything. So just save yourself the embarrassment.

Don't hurt me fam
frown.gif

Run down stairs and tell her that CVS called and said that her valtrex prescription is ready to be picked up.

She's 20

He already smashed man stop trippin.

I'd understand if she was like 15

you wait till she goes to the bathroom or something then you move in and scare him no need to hit him

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

You mad cus he smashing and you ain't?
AYE twister son

you making it sound like if he mad that he aint smashing his sister..like on some incest shhhh

son the rules of c-blocking doesnt apply if its your sis...but then again how many dude's sis u been with?

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]He's most likely !++@#$! her.....don't run to NT like a $$@%#, grab that thang thang and let it BANG BANG!!![/color]

something about this post just made me hysterically laugh

if you steal on him, it's just gonna score him some sympathy sex tomorrow night. he's already smashing anyway, fam.. just let it go.

shes 20 fam.

the @@@* is she, and on second thought you, still doing living at home?

I dread the day I have to deal with this..my lil sister is 13.
But shes 20, theres nothing you can do.

Back
Top Bottom