It's 11 PM and your little sister strolls in the crib...

OP, don't listen to these NT newbz and virgenz..look, what you do is this, you march down there, and you tell that boy that you are outraged at what he istrying to do..you look your sister in the face and tell her how dissapointed you are in her..then you let them know what they should do..which is to invite oneof their hot 20 year old girlfriends to keep you busy while they do whatever disgusting misinterpretation of sex tbey are going to do. and to grab you a forty,because you are thirsty.

Originally Posted by j671

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

what if he whoops you, smashes her, then strolls out the crib by midnight?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Run down stairs and tell her that CVS called and said that her valtrex prescription is ready to be picked up.

If you really want to ruin it, this would definitely work if the guy cares about his health. And if it doesnt, you sister might question the guy... Win eitherway. She'll be pissed though. Get ready.

OP, if you had a female over i bet you wouldnt even be worried about this, step your own game up, dont be mad your sister is gettin hers

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

If it were me:

I'd walk into the room with a towel wrapped around my pistol, sit at a table in the area but not directly next to them, eject the magazine and start wiping down all the shells and then the piece itself. If they ask what you're doing, or if you even just notice him staring or getting uneasy, tell him, "the magazine and shell casings are where detectives usually find prints because people don't think to wipe them down... just playing it safe."

Son... Please, stop. What do you think this is? You dont do %+#@ like that in this day. "Dont pull the thang out, unless you plan to bang..." Gunsarent anything to play with. If you bring it into the picture, you better be ready to face the concenquences. I dont care if you were just playing, still..

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by BlackCease

...with her boyfriend for some late night "chat". They're chillin in the main TV room of the basement (open space, no beds). I'm tryin not to be a hater, but I feel like stealin on this dude right now, it feels a little disrespectful. Opinions?
Leave dude alone. Why should he be penalized for trying to smash?

EDIT- I used my 5,000 post on this
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shes your little sister forever but she is grown now OP.

Just let her be..now if you hear some wild noises..then its time take action.
laugh.gif

My girl is 20 and I hang out at her place late, but her older brothers don't try to do anything. I only stay downstairs and not in her room though. If herbrothers or parents come by or I see them I'd say hey or something. At first I was scared that they would check up on us if they come downstairs, butthey're used to me being there so it's cool now. My only sister who is 21 has a bf and he's cool but I wouldn't mind him being at our houseeven though he doesn't come in. Only way I would check em would be if I didn't like the dude and he looks like a bad person.

Originally Posted by BlackCease

...with her boyfriend for some late night "chat". They're chillin in the main TV room of the basement (open space, no beds). I'm tryin not to be a hater, but I feel like stealin on this dude right now, it feels a little disrespectful. Opinions?

but it's your couch..you decide.

nah you better go downstairs and tell that fool to step...i dont care how old my sister is.....im still the older brother.

ehhhh...you have to let them know youre there to a point where youre not c-block'n...but other than that

pics of your sis
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Unless you would want the same treatment if you were in the same situation, just leave it be. Don't be a hypocrite. Regardless of whether or not you stepin now, you cannot avoid the fact that your sister is going to have physical contact with men. It's silly to want to step in. If she doesn't do it inyour house, she's going to do it somewhere else. Just let it go.

I preciate the fact you left us alone, bo. The only reason I aint smash was cause I could hear your old $%! breathin down the hallway on some darth vader

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

He's most likely !++@#$! her.....don't run to NT like a $$@%#, grab that thang thang and let it BANG BANG!!!
This phrase just doesn't sit right with me.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

LOL. Shes 20. She's a grown woman.

Let that *@@@$ breathe

QFT. You know he dont waxed already. fall back son.

Matter fact grown up. This also means you older than 20. You need to go get some buns of your own and do you. . .

Back
Top Bottom