It's 2011, you still lookin at the keys when you type?

Um its like dribbling a basketball....Im str8 most of the time, but when Im being pressed I mite look down at my off hand every now and then lol.....sheeettt its 2011 most people can type on their phones faster than they can on their PC nowadays, esp the blackberries

Um its like dribbling a basketball....Im str8 most of the time, but when Im being pressed I mite look down at my off hand every now and then lol.....sheeettt its 2011 most people can type on their phones faster than they can on their PC nowadays, esp the blackberries

i look when i type but i type very fast
ohwell.gif

da AIM era opening like 10 different windows talkin to a myriad of bitties got me sharp on da keyboards....i still suck on da number pad side though
laugh.gif

da AIM era opening like 10 different windows talkin to a myriad of bitties got me sharp on da keyboards....i still suck on da number pad side though
laugh.gif

Nah, when i was in 3rd/4th grade we had to take keyboarding. I type like 90-95wpm..I'm not too vicious with the numbers tho. lol

Nah, when i was in 3rd/4th grade we had to take keyboarding. I type like 90-95wpm..I'm not too vicious with the numbers tho. lol

Originally Posted by Mike493961

nahhhhh, my high school typing class set me straight !
smile.gif
had 2 of them... type pretty moderate... i glance at the "H" key instead of feeling for the home keys though.

Originally Posted by Mike493961

nahhhhh, my high school typing class set me straight !
smile.gif
had 2 of them... type pretty moderate... i glance at the "H" key instead of feeling for the home keys though.

Took a class in middle school and another when i joined the navy. I dont look down and can type 60 wpm easy. Now my Father types about 90-95.

Took a class in middle school and another when i joined the navy. I dont look down and can type 60 wpm easy. Now my Father types about 90-95.

Nope, had Mavis Beacon, computer class, AIM, etc. Now the muscle memory just kicks in. Supervisors are always amazed when you're not looking at the screen yet you know you made an error and correct it.

Nope, had Mavis Beacon, computer class, AIM, etc. Now the muscle memory just kicks in. Supervisors are always amazed when you're not looking at the screen yet you know you made an error and correct it.

been able to type 130 gpm since middle school
grin.gif

computer nerd since 2nd grade for the win

been able to type 130 gpm since middle school
grin.gif

computer nerd since 2nd grade for the win

when typing words or replies or chattin', no need. but when i have to make symbols and type no, i still do
smile.gif

when typing words or replies or chattin', no need. but when i have to make symbols and type no, i still do
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom