It's 2011, you still lookin at the keys when you type?

Only time I look is if I need a $, or #, or * or something. Still havent memorized where those are. 
laugh.gif

I type faster than anyone on this board, and I will accept challenges if you can find me an online game to play against one another.
pimp.gif

I type faster than anyone on this board, and I will accept challenges if you can find me an online game to play against one another.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mike493961

nahhhhh, my high middle school typing class set me straight !
smile.gif
i watch tv as i type. i also can look at ppl and talk to them when they come in my office and still type. for some reason, ppl are amazed haha.

Originally Posted by Mike493961

nahhhhh, my high middle school typing class set me straight !
smile.gif
i watch tv as i type. i also can look at ppl and talk to them when they come in my office and still type. for some reason, ppl are amazed haha.

Yes, but I make very few spelling errors which is what counts for me. Not sure what my typing speed is though.

Yes, but I make very few spelling errors which is what counts for me. Not sure what my typing speed is though.

Never that. I never took a class or anything. It just happened naturally. Being on the computer all day FTL
30t6p3b.gif

Never that. I never took a class or anything. It just happened naturally. Being on the computer all day FTL
30t6p3b.gif

Nope, I've had computer/typing classes since elementary school.

I average about 100-105 wpm

Nope, I've had computer/typing classes since elementary school.

I average about 100-105 wpm

AIM helped a lot, having many windows open talking to different people and replying back with the quickness
pimp.gif

AIM helped a lot, having many windows open talking to different people and replying back with the quickness
pimp.gif

Im one of those fast look typers. Like a mix of knowing key placement and not knowing it. Ive always told myself to finish off what ive learned but still havent. I just always make sure to use all of my fingers when i type.

Im one of those fast look typers. Like a mix of knowing key placement and not knowing it. Ive always told myself to finish off what ive learned but still havent. I just always make sure to use all of my fingers when i type.

Used to play the piano... last time I did tried typing on a test/program I clocked in at 135 WPM.

Back
Top Bottom