It's 9 PM...Do you know where your cats are?

laugh.gif

When I had a cat, if he was in the room when I was blazing up I always tossed him some catnip. Little dude would go crazy..**** is like the bath salts for cats

my friend had this cat and when i came over once we put him in a backpack and blew smoke in it...

we were young aiight, dont judge me 
tired.gif

so we have an hour long session or so...we finished and we start playing san andreas..

we played for maybe an hour then we saw the backpack move after an hour of just chillin on the floor...

then we remembered about the cat and took it out...that cat was trippin balls..

he had these super bugged out eyes and it was drooling ALOT...

we got it some water and it drank about 3 bowls...and we gave him a bunch of snacks

after that he would always sit in our laps.

we are actually thinking of getting gatzby a cat to play with..he gets along better with cats than dogs..

reminds me of my situation with people of my own race.

Last edited:
^^ I hope you're ready for that NT backlash man...you know how they act about animals around here.

my boy smoked some really loud weed in florida one time at this chick's house while her cat bugged out on catnip, dude said it was the freakiest thing ever watching the cat spazz and bump into a wall for 40 minutes.

he had these super bugged out eyes and it was drooling ALOT...

we got it some water and it drank about 3 bowls...and we gave him a bunch of snacks

after that he would always sit in our laps.

we are actually thinking of getting gatzby a cat to play with..he gets along better with cats than dogs..

reminds me of my situation with people of my own race.
:lol:

And what animal is Gaztby?

Back
Top Bottom