It's back! March 2008 WDYWT Post!

WayToogojustin wrote:
Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by ii2cky

he dont even wear sneakers

laugh.gif
real talk though. son on top of his denim game though.still dunno why he's on all of these sneaker websites though.

What are you talking about he wears plenty of Vans,Bape, And Nike and DUN DUN DUN even on rare occasions SUPREME.

I think it was his FlatHead 3001'S that sparked everyones fascination with Japanese and High Quality Denim.

(W-TAPS Vans)

(Bapes )

(ALIFE & W-TAPS)

You sure did go through a lot of trouble by finding his youtube videos to prove a point.

There's no point in going to superfuture...all the lame @*$ sarcastic, my-jeans-are-holier-than-thou, you're-a-hypebeast dudes with their snide remarksthinking they are williamsburg authentic hipsters and oh-so-cool with 19 cm denim will just gang up and defend sidneylo and call us hypebeast for wearing nikeand jordan and apc and supreme anyways. Let them live in their lil' homoerotic world looking at each other's crotches in woolite treated pants.

happy easter.

sexsc02
Visvim

man. ya'll are ruthless when it comes to anything considered "out of the norm" to NT.
laugh.gif
let'em live...its not that serious...
ohwell.gif
dude is constructing a gallery displaying denim and its growingcharacteristics over time...not my steez but how different is that from a sneaker show? still consist of a bunch of people with the same interest, gawking at acertain aspect of fashion. Denim enthusiast will attend as well as sneaker enthusiast attend sneaker shows...

cweak and mic - we really need to talk about making sure I get my hands on euro lights
tongue.gif

for all the hate being thrown towards this guy and the bashing of superfuture,

you guys had to obtain the knowledge of such things somehow.

you guys sound like trolls to me.

ricky, i thought you werent the hater type dude.

i actually like cross-posting in forums.

its looking at the same crap but from a diff. angle.

to the kid who said SuFu is homoerotic. look at our won WDYT. its the same thing but again a diff agnle.

kettle meet pot.

it is what it is wrote:

POLO
AE CARGO
AIR 180 EASTER

HAPPY EASTER
wink.gif

Good fit Hakeem, I seriously wish I didn't keep walking into Shoe City at the BLVD passing up these on the sale racks. You ready to go back to the Burgson?

I don't know what you wore BJdaBeast...I can't look away from your avy.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

WayToogojustin wrote:
Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by ii2cky

he dont even wear sneakers

laugh.gif
real talk though. son on top of his denim game though.still dunno why he's on all of these sneaker websites though.

What are you talking about he wears plenty of Vans,Bape, And Nike and DUN DUN DUN even on rare occasions SUPREME.

I think it was his FlatHead 3001'S that sparked everyones fascination with Japanese and High Quality Denim.

(W-TAPS Vans)

(Bapes )

(ALIFE & W-TAPS)

You sure did go through a lot of trouble by finding his youtube videos to prove a point.

No, not really just type in Sidney Lo and your set. Took like one minute

[h3]skidknee said:[/h3]
Wrong and wrong.
This entire sneaker mentality has wrought this thread with a completely misguided appropriation of denim, especially Japanese denim. While popular brands like Nudie have propagated the concept of raw denim with a particular set of rules, most don't understand it. Jeans are not like a pair of shoes. They are not crispy. You do not un-deadstock them.

Many folks here are just very conspicuous consumers. They seem something they like (or think they should like) and do whatever it takes to acquire/achieve it. What is becoming prominent now within this message board is raw Japanese denim and repro-esque aesthetics for jeans. What hasn't been translated is the story or mentality behind it.

For whatever it's worth, indigo fallout has nothing to do with quality. It is in the dyeing process where the permanence of indigo in the cotton fibres comes into play.

Denim....It's serious business. By the way, I'm into denim and keep up with the forums but some dudes have dedicated their lives to that crap. And hereis what his "friend" *cough* thinks of NT.
[h3]kiya said:[/h3]
You wear Jordans, you dress like you're a basketball player, nobody thinks you look good except for the dirty mirror you pose in to take your WAYWT for Nike Talk.

Pot ain't meeting any kettles...

95% of the comments there are along the lines of "thats a good look on you" "the fit is amazing" etc...pertaining more to the person'sstyle, the way the clothes fit on them, the shape, etc...

Here it's "oh snap, icy VI's" or "wow my grails the space jams!" "that fitted goes sick with those aquas
pimp.gif
"

Totally different. The former is alot more homoerotic.

Originally Posted by ProMethod Man

There's no point in going to superfuture...all the lame @*$ sarcastic, my-jeans-are-holier-than-thou, you're-a-hypebeast dudes with their snide remarks thinking they are williamsburg authentic hipsters and oh-so-cool with 19 cm denim will just gang up and defend sidneylo and call us hypebeast for wearing nike and jordan and apc and supreme anyways. Let them live in their lil' homoerotic world looking at each other's crotches in woolite treated pants.
And people from SuperFuture think there is no point of going into Niketalk. SuperFuture And NT are on two different sides of the fashion spectrum.

SuFu serving to the more Contemporary & Higher End clothing wearing person.
Who likes to wear LAHVINS, SUPER DUPER TIGHT DENIMZ WIT TEH HONEYCOMBZ,FADEZ,AND WHISKERZ,AND PLAY WITH YOYOS

NT serving to the Sneaker Connoisseur and StreetWear Clothing Person.
Who likes to match to his SUPER DS NEVER WORN SUPER FRESH DUNKS,JORDANZ, AF1, AIR MAXES, AND THE VANZ And are willing to camp in line for a SUPERLIMITEDSneaker Or SUPERFRESH SUPLEME T-SHIRTZ but not their high quality Button Down Shirts and Jackets

So hate all you want on each other. People from Sufu will never wear what people from NT wear and vice-versa.

There's actually many people who cross post, myself included...but for the most part it's just the ones that are strictly SF that are idiots.

Back
Top Bottom